Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62478 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    te-en.com besteens.org vintagecolic.com transcolic.com gaycolic.com amateurcolic.com
    Quote Originally Posted by examan345 View Post
    i will buy it
    No, I will

2.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by astalavistia View Post
    No, I will
    whoever have highest bid

Website's:
    te-en.com besteens.org vintagecolic.com transcolic.com gaycolic.com amateurcolic.com
    Quote Originally Posted by examan345 View Post
    whoever have highest bid

Just kidding

Anyway, waiting payment from Filemates since 15th July.

Banned
    astalavistia, do you belive they will pay you. ha ha ha, he was a greek one
    has economical problem in his country and got easy money from us. That is all
    he says he earned 38000 euro till june in flippa, do you belive he will give it to us.

Website's:
    I got my payment before. But I dont belive they will pay anymore after I see this topic.

I dont agree you about Greek subject. Every country have economical problem now. This problem not about economical problem. It is fully about Paypal. I know filemates admin, he really know his job. Maybe he will continue when he fix/add payment processor.

Banned
    astalavistia, are you blind? or not know reading. He will sell the site with all includes. (read the
    1st message) will not back, may be back with new domain and steal the money and chance domain.

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdbrain View Post
    astalavistia, are you blind? or not know reading. He will sell the site with all includes. (read the
    1st message) will not back, may be back with new domain and steal the money and chance domain.
    Do you remember first owner of RapidGator? He sold his site and new owner paid to all waiting payments to users. Read my first sentence : "But I dont belive they will pay anymore after I see this topic. "

But it is from flippa.

Code: 
    We are still in research to find payment processor, so in case we find it we will cancell this auction.

Banned
    do you really belive him ??? Do not be so stupid, rapidgator will run away in few weeks
    you will see (or sell)

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Hey want to see me do a magic trick?

Watch me make this member disappear.

Payment proofs and earnings screen shots are forbidden. Bye Bye Dumb guy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information