Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62258 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    they do not allow adult content

https://securesignup.net/portal/vpshosting.php

You will probably need Ultimate which is $65.99 a month and covers 1,000 GB per month bw, it's the largest plan they have.

It doesn't matter what script you use Wordpress, drupal or whatever, what they care about is how much CPU and BW you are using.

They aren't going to let you drain all the cpu all the time on a shared hosting.

If you are making $1,800+ a month you can afford the measly $65.99 or whatever they will charge you on your host.

Theres no magical host that's gonna be like ok VPS hosting 1 terabyte BW, that'l' be $1.99!

But by my calculations based on what you are telling me, you will need more which is dedicated server which starts at $99.

At securesignup that's here
    https://securesignup.net/portal/dedicatedserver.php

Server 1 covers 2 TB BW, at $99.

Ask your host if they have something equivalent, but feel free to shop around.

Do you know how to back up and restore a Wordpress 'blog'? There's a trick to it you can't just backup the files and the mysqld db. So just a headsup Google it and make sure you do it right. (Theres a plugin you need for it that makes it fairly simple).

Keep in mind securesignup uses 100mb/s uplink I'm not sure if that is enough for you or not idk.

3.   Sponsored Links

But the problem is that I do not make $ 1800 a month but only 100 € that's why I is difficult to rent a dedicated server. If I did that money paid for a dedicated server without problems.

How many resources do you really need? You may not need a dedicated server. A quality and optimized VPS would probably do the job.
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

You can use the Litespeed Webserver on the VPS with very best hardening and optimization of PHP And MySQL . With around 2-4GB RAM would be more then enough .

ScopeHosts.
    I liked your prices, think your vps gold package is enough for my traffic?

@ Deus

It will suite you best . Our technical team will optimize best for your needs.

The ScopeHost and Ruska host both have good prices, If I ever need VPS on the cheap I'll refer to this thread.

You may want to try hostgator, as they got one of the best supports, comparing to offshore russian hosting.

Thank you all.
    I already got the https://rapidtechhosting.com/virtual.html and so far I'm very happy because it has excellent support.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information