Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62820 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    joeschatterbox.co.uk

Default Idiotic sales threads

Why oh why do ppl constantly post stupid sales threads?

eg:- http://www.besthostingforums.com/11-...ml#post1603032

Should there not be a minimum post requirement to be able to post threads in certain sections?

Muppets post inane threads and get away with it.

When are staff going to take control of what is posted?

It seems staff here want to spend time "slagging others in the CB" rather than dealing with reports etc.
    SkyDiver Reviewed by SkyDiver on . Idiotic sales threads Why oh why do ppl constantly post stupid sales threads? eg:- http://www.besthostingforums.com/11-marketplace-buy-sell-trade/149384-dlol-damnlol-clone-script-**-discounted-**.html#post1603032 Should there not be a minimum post requirement to be able to post threads in certain sections? Muppets post inane threads and get away with it. When are staff going to take control of what is posted? Rating: 5
    Lord, Grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

2.   Sponsored Links

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Muppets LOL

Oh well, there's no automatic filtering, they are relying on user reports, and free lurking, when they have free time.

Website's:
    joeschatterbox.co.uk
    Exactly curle, but at least those muppets were entertaining.

Unlike you.
    Lord, Grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    I am entertaining, but it's just you without sense of humor.
    Let me rephrase my useful post, to unuseful and unfriendly.
    On every idiotic topic someone makes, there's one more to make topic like this.
    Hows that about entertainment for you?
    Next time don't provoke, I gave you useful answer, if you know how to read.

Website's:
    joeschatterbox.co.uk
    No curle77 you are NOT entertaining.

Had you remained a moderator, then maybe you comment would have been beneficial but it is not.

Your above comment proves you should have remained in the MUPPET group.

Respected Member
    Its when people post stupid claims like this that a good idea can be ignored. Your post makes it seem like we just ignore all posted threads and let people do whatever they want.

Website's:
    joeschatterbox.co.uk
    @ Jesse, exactly.

Because you (staff) do not deal with the idiotic thread. Or fail to delete/move them to the correct section.

That's why other members choose to make a similar thread, knowing that staff do nothing about it.

I r Super Cop
    Think before you post good suggestions in an idiotic manner. I see you have already got punished for disrespecting the staff.

Happy Holidays!
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Thread Information