Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62585 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by swedendedicated View Post
    Yes it's possible on request, say you want a security patch to be installed and then we can do it for free. But we don't check for updates ourselves.
    Ok, but the Proplem is: I dont know which Security Update i need. I just dont want that my Server get hacked, so it would be good when someone checks the Server every Month for some Updates. So, can i open a Ticket every Month, and say: Please check my Server for Updates?

Or do you dont care for Updates, and i dont need them?

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    swedendedicated.com
    We can configure the server in such a way (though hosts.allow/deny) that it's only accessable through KVM, that way it's impossible to hack the server using SSH, only flaw may be your httpd if you plan on using the server for websites. In that case we can install suhosin and run php in CGI instead of CLI so when it does get hacked they won't be able to see any important stuff or do anything to the server as php will be running their own username and not the root account.

We can set this up one time for free if you plan on sticking with us for a while, assuming the service is good.
    Dedicated and VPS servers in Sweden.

Is Unmetered bandwidth and 1 TB HDD available?
    Helping people is my hobby.....
    Learn how to secure your server against ddos

Website's:
    swedendedicated.com
    Yes it's possible.

----------------

We have some cheap dedicated servers available for ?60, DMCA ignored!

Banned
    Hay I don't want to sales bash or anything but how can you "Automatically Ignore DMCA Claim"? honestly all DMCAS go through a process before being purchased and all countries including and not limited to Sweden still have to follow the DMCA law, no matter what your location is so I doubt you have any strict regime on ignoring DMCA's just saying.

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com
    how much for unmetered bandwith 1gbps dedicated port?

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    Hay I don't want to sales bash or anything but how can you "Automatically Ignore DMCA Claim"? honestly all DMCAS go through a process before being purchased and all countries including and not limited to Sweden still have to follow the DMCA law, no matter what your location is so I doubt you have any strict regime on ignoring DMCA's just saying.
    Please do tell us about this process and the purchase of DMCAs?

Website's:
    swedendedicated.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    Please forward me a link where I can purchase a DMCA. Most DMCA's we get are "signed" by non-existing lawyers or bulk sent to 100's of email addresses.

Stop talking about things you know nothing of. We've been in this business since 2006 and we don't care about DMCA and we DON'T have to follow them. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act is an United States law. The last time I checked Sweden was not a U.S state!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WDF View Post
    Please do tell us about this process and the purchase of DMCAs?
    You must be thick in the head to not know about the legalities and claims that go through a DMCA

Quote Originally Posted by swedendedicated View Post
    Please forward me a link where I can purchase a DMCA. Most DMCA's we get are "signed" by non-existing lawyers or bulk sent to 100's of email addresses.

Stop talking about things you know nothing of. We've been in this business since 2006 and we don't care about DMCA and we DON'T have to follow them. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act is an United States law. The last time I checked Sweden was not a U.S state!

Lol you're an idiot "non existing lawyers" of course their signed and released "legally" in contempt of legalities once you purchase a DMCA through the DMCA website you will either have the content removed or get your money back Sweden still follows and copyright law. you're just talking through your teeth.

I'd give you all the legal copyrights in Sweden but I'm too tired to link you.

hi, is there any way for anonymous payment like ukash or paysafecard?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information