Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6990 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation ZooUpload.com Payment Thread

We've established a fund for affiliates that did not receive their payment on ZooUpload.com.

There has been a confusion with payments since the previous owner marked everyone as "PAID" with pending payments, leaving me with no easily accessible records. The purpose of this thread is to settle any legitimate outstanding payments in a public manner.

If you have an outstanding payment that was never received and marked as "PAID" please do the following steps:

1. Post your account username in here or send me a private message

2. Your case will then be reviewed, we'll check for:
    -Your account records
    -Confirm that a payment was never sent
    -That your uploaded files did not violate our Terms of Service

3. A decision will be made within 3 to 5 business days

4. Your payment will be sent out via PayPal. If your payment was rejected or reduced then you will be notified with a reason. We will show proof of all payments on here.

ZooUpload has also established a deadline to file your claim. The deadline is August 10th, 2012

Please notify us of your outstanding payment before this date

If you have any questions, feedback or concerns please post them in this thread and I'll address them.
    MattZU Reviewed by MattZU on . ZooUpload.com Payment Thread We've established a fund for affiliates that did not receive their payment on ZooUpload.com. There has been a confusion with payments since the previous owner marked everyone as "PAID" with pending payments, leaving me with no easily accessible records. The purpose of this thread is to settle any legitimate outstanding payments in a public manner. If you have an outstanding payment that was never received and marked as "PAID" please do the following steps: 1. Post your account username Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

check pm

check pm
    thanks

check pm,thank you

check pm please

affiliate program will be reopened?

Banned
    zooupload is banned here

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Attention: Matt is the new owner of ZooUpload, has been in contact with the staff, has a plan to respond to all payment claims, etc.

Give the guy a chance to make things right, do not flame, etc.

I am watching.

Banned
    thanks sir.

cant upload to zooupload lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information