Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62800 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    "henchfile" i knew it had to be a company which resides in the uk. i might try you guys out, because of the name its self.
    ------------------------------

already got paid in payza,it is good for PPD,high rates

3.   Sponsored Links

Absolutely do not use this host. Just like all the other hosts. They'll let you upload files for a month or so, earn big on premiums, file a fake DMCA claim to remove your earnings then you've wasted your time all the while paying their car payment for them.

Just don't even bother, trust me. Everything seems fine at first then you will see the bad side.

Trust me when I say there is no way possible anyone could DMCA remove files of paintings I made on vacation 5 years ago with my wife. I'm in my early 50's and I got jerked around by this punk at the very beginning. Bad news, just stay away.

He is trying every bit to not pay the members, 50$ minimum, earning removal if dmca, account delete if dmca (both the causes didn't happen at the start, because he let everyone upload content to earn for himself)

sure he will pay few people but most won't and that's my opinion.

go ahead if you want to risk too much time.

Yes I lost 350$ just for 1 DMCA. So he will say all TOS things and hide behind that. So I don't recommend HENCHFILE. Just go to the official thread and see my posts which has un paid screen shot for proof !!

Hey. I uploaded my files on henchfile.com and my account balance was more than 8$ but a few days ago I noticed that some of my files were deleted and my account balance was 1.87$ then

I sent a message to them and they said sth about DMCA, so, they deleted my files and take my earned money

I don't think it's a good idea to upload files on henchfile.com now if that things are happenning
    Bye henchfile.com!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information