Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62763 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    EastsideHosting.com MediaONAIR.com ImgWiz.com cPadmin.net EastsidePCWorks.com HostedTalk.com

Default Thoughts on reviving site?

Hello,

I know it's been awhile since I've been in here, but I'm probably going to revive a website that was at one point advertised on here and Web Hosting Talk and it didn't go over yell as everyone thought it was a blatant copy, but I think since it's somewhat a unique domain name - It probably run good and I'd like some advice on how to proceed or just give up or sell the domain.

Domain: www.hostedtalk.com

Note: Eddie is no longer part of this domain, I own full rights and control it.

Regards,
    Cory
    Cory Reviewed by Cory on . Thoughts on reviving site? Hello, I know it's been awhile since I've been in here, but I'm probably going to revive a website that was at one point advertised on here and Web Hosting Talk and it didn't go over yell as everyone thought it was a blatant copy, but I think since it's somewhat a unique domain name - It probably run good and I'd like some advice on how to proceed or just give up or sell the domain. Domain: www.hostedtalk.com Note: Eddie is no longer part of this domain, I own full rights and control Rating: 5
    EastsideHosting - (Web Hosting, Proxy Hosting, Reseller Program)
    MediaONAIR - (SHOUTcast Servers, ICEcast Servers, Reseller Program)
    Server Administrator - (Dedicated Servers, VPS Management, One Time Services)
    ImgWiz - (Free Image Hosting)

2.   Sponsored Links

I think the "talk" is overdone. You have a semi-short, unique domain and should take advantage of it though.

I believe an in-depth review site would fit well. When I say in-depth, I don't just mean allowing users to post their own reviews, but digging up dirt across the web against and for the host, uptime statistics, IP neighbours, geographic location, etc. All I know of right now are sites that offer uptime statistics and user submitted reviews... which are often biased.
    Coder for hire. I'm an experienced web developer with vast knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL, JavaScript, SEO, and web servers. I also write code for Windows programs with Visual Basic and C#.NET.

All products are written quickly with efficiency, and security in mind.

Website's:
    Shinjiru.com Shinjiru.com.my
    The account has been suspended
    It seems for some reason your account has been suspended.
    Shinjiru Technology Inc.
    Offshore Web Hosting Provider Since Year 2000 | 100,000 satisfied customers
    Malaysia, Singapore, Holland, Russia, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Romania
    Email: sales@shinjiru.com | Phone: +603-7987-1191

It seems like a pretty sweet domain and if you would like any help or support setting back up I will be more than happy to lend a hand.

Website's:
    EastsideHosting.com MediaONAIR.com ImgWiz.com cPadmin.net EastsidePCWorks.com HostedTalk.com
    I can un-suspend it anytime, Just suspended because of outdated vBulletin...and possibly compromised, so probably be deleting the account and re-creating.
    EastsideHosting - (Web Hosting, Proxy Hosting, Reseller Program)
    MediaONAIR - (SHOUTcast Servers, ICEcast Servers, Reseller Program)
    Server Administrator - (Dedicated Servers, VPS Management, One Time Services)
    ImgWiz - (Free Image Hosting)

Thread Information