Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62756 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Mass Email to Members

First off, I am NOT complaining that KWWHunction is not active..etc because for its amount of members, it is extremely active, just maybe it could be improved even more. Well there is a few ways we could approach this, here is 3 suggestions below:

1. Send emails to inactive members maybe if they have been inactive or not posted in 3 months just with a reminder email
    2. Send a monthly newsletter out to all members just with KWWHunction news..etc.
    3. Updates and information notices, basically just send emails when something important is happening to KWWHunction like when we get a new template, plugin..etc.

This will also help out people who may forget they have accounts as I have known a few people who don't realise they already have an account, make a new one then get banned on both. Finally...Here is a little proof this is needed:

MrOSX Reviewed by MrOSX on . Mass Email to Members First off, I am NOT complaining that KWWHunction is not active..etc because for its amount of members, it is extremely active, just maybe it could be improved even more. Well there is a few ways we could approach this, here is 3 suggestions below: Send emails to inactive members maybe if they have been inactive or not posted in 3 months just with a reminder email Send a monthly newsletter out to all members just with KWWHunction news..etc. Updates and information notices, basically just send Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    No point sending an email when you've nothing to talk about or announce. When the new theme, which I believe is in the works, is added we'll have something to celebrate and email every member about. Until then it's just spam. You should never send an email unless you have something very interesting to say I believe as they are likely to unsubscribe or block future emails and you've lost all hope of them ever returning. You don't want KWWH ending up in spam folders which will happen if you start sending those please come back automated emails.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

I understand that, Hence why I had one of the numbers as: "Updates and information notices, basically just send emails when something important is happening to KWWHunction like when we get a new template, plugin..etc." Additionally the theme is due to be released at midnight tonight as it was promised to be released by the end of this month and its the 31st today.

Respected Member
    I understand your point, but most of the profiles are looking like bots.
    They must be active, if they are real humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Froomple View Post
    I understand your point, but most of the profiles are looking like bots.
    They must be active, if they are real humans.
    Well if they are bots then they need cleaning off the database.

.: The GodFather :.
    We will mass mail everyone when the new skin is live and we introduce some new stuff, thanks MrOSX
    I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand... KWWHunction.com for the masses!

Quote Originally Posted by Capone View Post
    We will mass mail everyone when the new skin is live and we introduce some new stuff, thanks MrOSX
    Sweet, any hints on when it is going to be released because it is the 31st today and we were told it would be released this month.

.: The GodFather :.
    Hawk is the one update you on our new theme issues. but i know it`s coming
    I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand... KWWHunction.com for the masses!

He has been online ALL DAY....you know what that means...

Thread Information