Hey guys, i just got home, and when i loaded up my favorite browser Google Chrome, i was noticing all of these inline ads on all the sites i was visiting. Thinking this was odd considering i dont use them on my site, nor does Facebook or any other site i checked into it, and found others were experiencing the same problems as i was with it.

It seems Chrome has some vulnerability issues in the extensions, as i and others apparently have found. If you are experiencing the same thing, check in your Chrome extensions and see if there are any that look strange, or you havent added yourself, and that will be the issue.

Here are a couple people have found causing this problem

1. An extension called I Want This
2. An extension called Rewards Arcade

and i am sure there are loads of others as well, the one i had was called clicktosave

This is the link where i found others having the same issue on Google Groups
https://productforums.google.com/for...me/Af6DguLgoPc

Just thought i would share this here if anyone has noticed this as well, lets hope Chrome fixes this issue
iMage Reviewed by iMage on . Google Chrome Unauthorized inline ads Hey guys, i just got home, and when i loaded up my favorite browser Google Chrome, i was noticing all of these inline ads on all the sites i was visiting. Thinking this was odd considering i dont use them on my site, nor does Facebook or any other site i checked into it, and found others were experiencing the same problems as i was with it. It seems Chrome has some vulnerability issues in the extensions, as i and others apparently have found. If you are experiencing the same thing, check in Rating: 5