Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62696 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Question Header image is showing on posts and pages but not on the homepage

Hello everybody!

I have installed genesis framework and a "Prose" theme, and everything is ok except the "crazy homepage".

If you go to
    Code: 
    http://www.momsonlinemarketing.com/
    you will see that the custom header image is showing on every page and every post, but there is nothing when you are on homepage.

Either I'm missing something very simple or the genesis/prose have some very stupid template for the homepage which is causing this problem.

I have also noticed the same problem with two social plugins from genesis(simple social icons and social profiles widget). I couldn't get them on the homepage even with the widget logic plugin and conditional tags.

If you go to
    Code: 
    http://demo.studiopress.com/prose/
    you will see that their social widget is working like a charm, but in my situation there is no no with this things on the homepage(recent and popular posts widget are working though).

As I have the same problem with another theme from genesis, I guess there is some option for this, but I don't know how to find it.

Thank you!
    Cojba Reviewed by Cojba on . Header image is showing on posts and pages but not on the homepage Hello everybody! I have installed genesis framework and a "Prose" theme, and everything is ok except the "crazy homepage". If you go to http://www.momsonlinemarketing.com/ you will see that the custom header image is showing on every page and every post, but there is nothing when you are on homepage. Either I'm missing something very simple or the genesis/prose have some very stupid template for the homepage which is causing this problem. I have also noticed the same problem with Rating: 5
    HQLessons.Net + HQLessons.Com + 8months of HQ shared hosting - 30$
    Selling two themaPosters for 25$ or 15$ for each. Payza(AP) only. Contact me :)

Respected and trusted members: wf?9, Jimmy, ramicn, Matijasevic, rkze1
    Cheap desktop apps development. Contact via pm or msn.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    anadesigns.net
    Can you post the contents of the index.php file? Or if there's a specific page template the theme uses for the homepage, post that.

Thread Information