Greetings all,

I currently have a huge windows server that I would like to use to start hosting RDPs, I tried this before and it got a few customers but the setup was not very good, I know how to create rdp accounts etc, but I would like to know if there is an easy way to host rdp using a program or something. The rdp hosting is not the hardest bit it's just the file quota for clients and program permissions.

If anyone has any ideas on what we could do please reply here or send me an email on ryanh@hosterbin.com

Thanks
ryanhewson97 Reviewed by ryanhewson97 on . How to start a rdp host?? Greetings all, I currently have a huge windows server that I would like to use to start hosting RDPs, I tried this before and it got a few customers but the setup was not very good, I know how to create rdp accounts etc, but I would like to know if there is an easy way to host rdp using a program or something. The rdp hosting is not the hardest bit it's just the file quota for clients and program permissions. If anyone has any ideas on what we could do please reply here or send me an Rating: 5