Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62174 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default 2 Theme Suggestions

Hello KWWH,

First off I will say, the theme is looking super duper sexy and the creators have done a real good job on the theme design and code work. Well basically there is 1 thing I have noticed that I don't know whether is a bug or not but it worked on the old template, but there is also a suggestion I would like to put forward for the template. So here we go...

Suggestion 1
    Within the postbit_legacy (side of the post), were it will show that users websites, on the old theme (v2.2) you were able to just click the site and it would open in a new tab, now the template is not doing that, we need to highlight the website, copy, then paste in a new tab. Here is the section I am talking about if you are not sure:

Suggestion 2
    Now this suggestion is also to do with the postbit_legacy template. I do love the feature were we can collapse the users information, but I used to look out at others information (non pedo) all the time. So having to un-collapse there user information all the time is a bit of a bitch, so what I suggest is maybe an option with in the usercp were we could choose whether we want it to be auto collapsed or open? Would be cool. Here is a screenshot of it currently if you are not sure what I am talking about: (http://puu.sh/NTmx)

Thanks,
    OSX
    MrOSX Reviewed by MrOSX on . 2 Theme Suggestions Hello KWWH, First off I will say, the theme is looking super duper sexy and the creators have done a real good job on the theme design and code work. Well basically there is 1 thing I have noticed that I don't know whether is a bug or not but it worked on the old template, but there is also a suggestion I would like to put forward for the template. So here we go... Suggestion 1 Within the postbit_legacy (side of the post), were it will show that users websites, on the old theme (v2.2) you Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Yeah agree with both of them. It's annoying to expand it everytime.

BTW, your signature is invalid now

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Quote Originally Posted by l0calh0st View Post
    Yeah agree with both of them. It's annoying to expand it everytime.

BTW, your signature is invalid now
    Thanks for your support and it will NEVER be invalid, haha I only screenshotted it yesterday, just in time hey.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Adding an option in the User CP for something like this is pointless. This is a layout preference you have. To change something so small on a layout you can create a tiny plugin for your browser.

This is incredibly easy to do and I've made an easy to follow tutorial here on KWWHunction.
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/92-...-how-make.html

Just use the css #post .panel{display:block;} and it's always open. Seriously it's just that small one line of code. That's all you need.

As for the website links not being clickable that is bug number 12 and it will be fixed in a day or two.

Why didn't you just use the regular new thread discussion topic like everyone else? You'd see that the websites not being clickable on the postbit has being mentioned loads of times and it was acknowledged as a bug.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Thread Information