Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61413 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Simplex PHP

Hello,

SimplexHP is a project Luno Solutions & eSO is working on to bring PHP into it's simplest form by making classes and functions. We are working on making a simple theme base system for this as well.

http://*******/eG34U Link to GitHub sorry this site ** out the name

We will be updating the work on Github and will update this thread according to major action.

Kind regards,
    Jordan
    xifyhosting Reviewed by xifyhosting on . PHP Tutorial with SimplexHP (Beta v1) Hello, SimplexHP is a project Luno Solutions & eSO is working on to bring PHP into it's simplest form by making classes and functions. We are working on making a simple theme base system for this as well. http://*******/eG34U Link to GitHub sorry this site ** out the name We will be updating the work on Github and will update this thread according to major action. Kind regards, Jordan Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    tehMoviez.com 0Senes.com GeekFaceGames.com
    make it on github and i would help

Quote Originally Posted by jokerhacker View Post
    make it on github and i would help
    Ok. Here you go http://*******/eG34U I've also added a few more features and examples in here

Website's:
    tehMoviez.com 0Senes.com GeekFaceGames.com
    add me on live or gmail

Respected Member
    This is off topic but IMO ..

Classes make for ease of coding but really take away from the potential of the programmer.

Students today without their technology probably couldn't add or subtract let alone do major mathematical calculations with their minds.

Maybe but it's to help people out. Thats why i'm making it.

Respected Member
    I am not dissing you or your efforts. Classes have their places but mostly in large corporations who want to maintain strict coding techniques and access to company data.

For those with no skills in programming this is a windfall. It is on a par with the crystal reports and others of that nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Lock Down View Post
    I am not dissing you or your efforts. Classes have their places but mostly in large corporations who want to maintain strict coding techniques and access to company data.

For those with no skills in programming this is a windfall. It is on a par with the crystal reports and others of that nature.
    Thank you for the feedback. I'm still building this as it's the backend of Graftdev which i'm developing. We use classes before we know how it works. Luno Solutions ltd scripts mostly use classes and functions to make maintainability easier.

Regards,
    Jordan

Thread Information