Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62179 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Question Getting back up in Google

Hi!

So I recently transferred my site to VPS. Which went anything but smooth. First one of the other client on my server was overloading all the resources, which took a few days for technical support to figure out and afterwards I kind of screwed up the stability of the server with my attempts to optimize and speed up my website.

Anyway, long story short, before the transfer my website had about 8000 unique visits a day. Now after about a week of instability and screw-ups I'm only getting about 2000-2500 unique visits a day. I had an avg. position of my most important keywords varying between 1-6. Now, it's way back to 15-20.

Why did this happen? Did Google push my site down the list because it was slow for a while?

My site never had a pagerank, till today it has always been '0' so that couldn't have changed anything.

Is there anything I can do to speed up the process of getting back to the 1st page of the search results?

Note:

After all the messups, now my site is hyperfast. Do you think that'll make up for the downtime?

FYI:

m1mi.dan0s Reviewed by m1mi.dan0s on . Getting back up in Google Hi! So I recently transferred my site to VPS. Which went anything but smooth. First one of the other client on my server was overloading all the resources, which took a few days for technical support to figure out and afterwards I kind of screwed up the stability of the server with my attempts to optimize and speed up my website. Anyway, long story short, before the transfer my website had about 8000 unique visits a day. Now after about a week of instability and screw-ups I'm only Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

The down time caused your competition to get a heads up.

Work on link building, not spamming with links but quality ones and also content

Thread Information