Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62358 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    mmm mmm!
    We should open ourselves a little more. I think we should allow talk about hacking, blackhat and other similar things. It is an interesting topic that should have been more discussed and debated on this forum.

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

We do not necessarily need to show how to hack people, but for example how to protect themselves from the different methods. There are so many positive things that can be achieved by sharing our experience in the various subjects, currently, unfortunately, is illegal to discuss.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    Isnt there already rules in place about selling blackhat type services such as Xrumer, seonuke etc? I feel that if it was introduced here there would be a mass influx of people selling these types of services again, and being they are against the rules it would put a whole nuther workload on the staff in banning or infracting these people. And also the ones that are not aware of how these things work will be crying scam, or worse, screwing up what little ranking in the search engines they may have now using some of these methods (not all are bad, but some can be really bad, like xrumer if you dont know what you are doing).

I think also we would have alot of people using cracked versions of Xrumer and similar to sell these types of services here, not really knowing anything about the software.

well tht is my opinion anyway, like it or not.

3.   Sponsored Links

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    This is what this thread is all about, to see all sides of this, all cons and pros. Thanks for your input iMage.

Website's:
    servode.com
    We need more people who are pro and mods who are either experienced webmasters or have been in this field for a while ..

Here are some pros and cons that i can think of ...

Lets begin with the Pros --

# 1 - Their will be an increase in the quality and amount of traffic
    # 2 - KWWHunction will attract more webmasters who are experienced and can coherently convey what they want to say , right now its all about uploading and uploading and some more of it ... which makes this forum a bit vulnerable....
    # 3 - Since services will de sold in the forum , the commercial value of KWWH will increase , and with that KWWHunction will attract more advertisers -- leading to more revenue and better services to the forum members .
    # 4 - This is a webmasters forum and blackhat seo , affiliate marketing is a part of being a webmaster - either you agree or not , but its a fact , and this will lead to better threads that are more webmaster oriented than the regular 'NSFW HOT DUDE' threads lol
    # 5 -Following on the 4th point , that will ofc boost the onsite seo of KWWH ..
    # 6 - Hopefully , their will be some big webmasters produced by this forum and that counts a lot ....also , their will be better Joint venture opportunities in and around the forum ...team work is good

Cons --
    # 1 - Since services will be sold , chances of fraud will increase , but with time and manipulation of rules frauds will decrease ..so not a big problem ...just let every thread be approved by a mod who knows something about the service that an OP is selling ....
    # 2 - Haters gonna hate , so their might be some opposition from the members who do not want to see a change in the KWWHunction as they know it ..and might leave the forum , but hey , its for the better good..
    # 3 - Mods will have more responsibility than they have right now ... more fraud necessitates more vigilance , but that should not be a problem , as with this mods will be more experienced..

Thats all i can think of right now ...

Website's:
    google.com
    yes ! it is good to know about it so we can play safe
    My Avatar is 100% Me.

Website's:
    wrzc.eu watchfreemoviez.eu
    I say go ahead with it, that'd be something new to introduce to KWWHunction. And we need some more exciting things and drama.

Respect: SMLMATS, M-R-T, Elio, exel, SLiM, UltimA, Hx, Rick

MechoDDL - All Your Needs

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Great input mintcold. Thanks everyone. We expect more people to reply in this thread.

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Somethings telling me its a bad idea but why not? I mean KWWH's traffic will increase massively but it will attract abusing members :/

Idk, I think its an OK idea but the outcome is only more beneficial to the member side rather the staff side because monitoring black hat is a whole different story rather then just monitoring Filehosts and a couple hosting threads.

Website's:
    Buried.com CryptCrawl.com
    Blackhat forum? Hell Yeaaahh...

A Whitehat SEO and Blackhat SEO section!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information