Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62886 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Not getting access to make thread in Hosting Forums

Hi ,
    I am not getting access to make a thread in web hosting forums. When I am going to make topic it says:
    Code: 
    spidohost, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    spidohost Reviewed by spidohost on . Not getting access to make thread in Hosting Forums Hi , I am not getting access to make a thread in web hosting forums. When I am going to make topic it says: spidohost, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I can see two errors that may explain something.

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

--

Kidding,

You're on probation dude. Make a few posts and wait a few days.

If any one tell me the exact problem..

Quote Originally Posted by Long View Post
    You're on probation dude. Make a few posts and wait a few days.
    See last message.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    You are on probation, new members cannot post in all sections. You've joined today. In 48h your status will be changed to regular member, and you will be able to post there.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    You have not read the notices or rules of the site yet have you?

I suggest you start there, the News and Announcements section has the information you need to stay on the good side of things and not find yourself segregated to 1 area talking to me. I have been told my conversation are not the kind most people enjoy.

Look specifically for information about being a probationary user and judging by your username and question you should read the general and hosting section rules also.

Hope this helps you with your questions.

48 hours have been past, still probation...

Thread Information