Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62791 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    LOL that would be nice sorry

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    zomgbbqpizza.com evilddl.com scenemarket.org
    This made me giggle... lol

Website's:
    ddlcms.com xsaimex.com warezgod.com
    Who said I'm frustrated JmZ? Thanks for your sly comments once again. Frankly, I'm sick of seeing your negative comments whenever anyone mentions DDLCMS. TBH, every time you do so, I get PMs from people calling you a lot of names, but they refrain from posting it publicly, because they are afraid, since you are "a respected webmaster" here and have done a lot of work. I appreciate and can respect that about you too. I know you don't like my script, hey, I couldn't stand yours -- but I don't go bashing it. Why don't you put your effort into advertising your script? If you don't want to do that, fine. But honestly why do you keep trying to cause shyt with me and my script whenever the name DDLCMS is mentioned? I already know what your response is gonna be... something like "because you make me laugh with your frustration" or "your tone makes me laugh"... whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by .mac View Post
    There should be a Don't spam me checkbox on registration
    Thanks for that, I'll consider it. But seriously though, if you don't like it, turn it off -- hence the feature -- it's part of the script, which is, let me remind you, is free.

Not only is it free, but it's been in development on my funding, at no cost to you. Also, I have taken everyone's suggestions, requests, concerns -- everything -- and put them to effect. You asked for it, you got it. You are also getting a notification function which you can turn off if you don't like it -- I don't think that's too much to ask.

Website's:
    WarezEurope.com
    tell me sir, where to "turn the feature off"

Website's:
    ddlcms.com xsaimex.com warezgod.com
    UncleSam, the first release, which was beta, does not have an option to turn this off. The release v2.0, which is due out any day now, has the option to turn it off in Admin > Edit Options -- very easy to do.

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    Go cry with mommy. Closing (No need to go offtopic EVERY single time)

Quote Originally Posted by Little Dragon View Post
    Who said I'm frustrated JmZ? Thanks for your sly comments once again. Frankly, I'm sick of seeing your negative comments whenever anyone mentions DDLCMS. TBH, every time you do so, I get PMs from people calling you a lot of names, but they refrain from posting it publicly, because they are afraid, since you are "a respected webmaster" here and have done a lot of work. I appreciate and can respect that about you too. I know you don't like my script, hey, I couldn't stand yours -- but I don't go bashing it. Why don't you put your effort into advertising your script? If you don't want to do that, fine. But honestly why do you keep trying to cause shyt with me and my script whenever the name DDLCMS is mentioned? I already know what your response is gonna be... something like "because you make me laugh with your frustration" or "your tone makes me laugh"... whatever.

Thanks for that, I'll consider it. But seriously though, if you don't like it, turn it off -- hence the feature -- it's part of the script, which is, let me remind you, is free.

Not only is it free, but it's been in development on my funding, at no cost to you. Also, I have taken everyone's suggestions, requests, concerns -- everything -- and put them to effect. You asked for it, you got it. You are also getting a notification function which you can turn off if you don't like it -- I don't think that's too much to ask.
    I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information