Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62273 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Question Wordpress eCommerce Plugin Advise

Hi,

I want to ask you friends, In which wordpress eCommerce plugin have this function/tool on Paypal payment that sent client automatic email once he/she purchase a gift with its Download link ?

It means if client payment successfully, so they get download link of that product in their provided email.

Hope you help me.
    feronso Reviewed by feronso on . Wordpress eCommerce Plugin Advise Hi, I want to ask you friends, In which wordpress eCommerce plugin have this function/tool on Paypal payment that sent client automatic email once he/she purchase a gift with its Download link ? It means if client payment successfully, so they get download link of that product in their provided email. Hope you help me. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    anadesigns.net
    WP e-Commerce might be able to do that. Haven't tried it myself but I've read that it is possible with this plugin.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-e-commerce/

I have read the feature, there is no text about download product link will send in email to client.

Website's:
    anadesigns.net
    Actually it should:

http://docs.getshopped.org/resource/...dmin-settings/

"When customers purchase any digital product on your site, they will receive an encrypted download link by e-mail immediately following payment."

I'm using this plugin for a site I'm currently building and looking at the code for the email that get sent, it does contain a download link. Haven't tested it yet but the functionality is there.

Thread Information