Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62826 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    linksbull.com

Default Need PR1-PR9 Sites? Earn $1000+/month.

Dear Webmasters,

Do You Need Help in Selling Links From Your Sites?

We Can Make You Earn $1000+ /Month From Your Site Link Sales

We sell high PR (1-9)contextual links from your site to our 1000+ clients in your related or relevant niche.

Linksbull.com is one-of-a-kind marketplace, used by thousands of site owners to sell contextual links from their Sites. Unlike other networks, our system is custom built to protect your privacy and keep you 'Safe & Penalty- Free' on web.

Our Services will benefit you in more ways than one:
    - We help you Monetize your Site by selling contextual links.
    - We'll get Buyers relevant to your content, negotiate & track your links.
    - Several Publisher Earnings $1000/month* with linksbull.com.
    - Guaranteed Weekly Payments via PayPal.
    - We make it completely safe to sell links.
    - Best Price/Deals offered per link sale.
    - No Fees or Commission charged.

With thousands of publishers, hundreds of active buyers, and several publishers earning $1000/month:
    Linksbull is quickly becoming the choice of partner for publishers looking to monetize their sites.

linksbull Reviewed by linksbull on . Need PR1-PR9 Sites? Earn $1000+/month. Dear Webmasters, Do You Need Help in Selling Links From Your Sites? We Can Make You Earn $1000+ /Month From Your Site Link Sales We sell high PR (1-9)contextual links from your site to our 1000+ clients in your related or relevant niche. Linksbull.com is one-of-a-kind marketplace, used by thousands of site owners to sell contextual links from their Sites. Unlike other networks, our system is custom built to protect your privacy and keep you 'Safe & Penalty- Free' on web. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

$1000/month ????? why u r here?? make ur own 2-3 sites then u r the richest man....

Do you have a Skype contact? If so then PM me.

Website's:
    WarezDownloads.us Crackcentral.co.uk
    My site is PR#3, i registered on your site 2 or 3 weeks ago. No links sold till now.
    I am waiting for some transactions

ADSPOT available on PR#3 Alexa 100K Site.

Quote Originally Posted by subha86 View Post
    $1000/month ????? why u r here?? make ur own 2-3 sites then u r the richest man....
    agreed with you.

Website's:
    linksbull.com
    Firstly, thanks for your query...

Well, we are a platform that helps webmasters monetize their sites by selling contextual PR links..we sell these links to thousands of our clients who buys links from these sites in order to increase their visibility on search engines...& we charge a small commission on such purchase....so we basically help webmasters by getting buyers, negotiate for prices, track links & handle payment transactions & of course provide support ..We receive constant demand for links across all niches for . hence, we have to keep building our database of sites for link sales across niches.. thats the reason we are here..

When we say one can earn in excess of $1000 +/month..it depends upon many factors..like number of sites with PR, whats the PR, niche & how many links sold...I didn;t mean that if u have 2-3 sites with 1-2 PR, u can expect to earn such figure...
    We have webmasters earnings in excess of 1000+ but those are the ones who have a substantial list of sites with higher PageRank..generally PR5+ ..

The demand for links is across PageRank from PR 1-9 So there is opportunity for everyone to earn money but how much one earns depends upon the above factors..

Cheers!

Promod C

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Hi AJ Blacklisted,

Thanks for registering with us...& I appreciate your concern.

First, I need to know whats ur user id so that I can check up the status of your account..After that I maybe able to comment on why there has been no sales yet..

I just had a look at the site mentioned on your profile WarezDownloads.us.. which seems to be a forum & if this is the site that u have added, It will be slightly difficult to make sales from it mainly bcoz we need sites rich in content..remember we sell contextual links that are placed within the content of sites..the keywords are surrounded by related/relevant content..
    Importantly, please remember that we try our best to sell your links to thousands of our clients but we do not influence what links our buyers purchase...the sales of your sites link depends upon many market factors including niche, OBL, PR & demand of such links in the market..

We would request & appreciate you to wait patiently...while we do our best to monetize your sites..

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Hi AJ Blacklisted,

Thanks for registering with us...& I appreciate your concern.

First, I need to know whats ur user id so that I can check up the status of your account..After that I maybe able to comment on why there has been no sales yet..

I just had a look at the site mentioned on your profile WarezDownloads.us.. which seems to be a forum & if this is the site that u have added, It will be slightly difficult to make sales from it mainly bcoz we need sites rich in content..remember we sell contextual links that are placed within the content of sites..the keywords are surrounded by related/relevant content..
    Importantly, please remember that we try our best to sell your links to thousands of our clients but we do not influence what links our buyers purchase...the sales of your sites link depends upon many market factors including niche, OBL, PR & demand of such links in the market..

We would request & appreciate you to wait patiently...while we do our best to monetize your sites..

Quote Originally Posted by subha86 View Post
    totally agreed

Thread Information