Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62760 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post I have a lot of traffic, please help me utilize it...

Hi,
    i have a lot of traffic from facebook and have 150k subscribers on my id and also have pages with around 50,000 total Likes.
    i have been working with videofy.me (Video ads site) for around 6 months but now they have stopped paying users. dont know if they 'll pay in future or not. cant say!
    now i want to utilize my traffic for earning by any other source.
    i can post images/videos but no adult content or ads plz!
    can any of you help me?
    i tried adf.ly but its blocked by facebook.
    i can receive payments by Western Union / Bank Transfer / Payza / Alertpay
    Thanks
    FunPedia Reviewed by FunPedia on . I have a lot of traffic, please help me utilize it... Hi, i have a lot of traffic from facebook and have 150k subscribers on my id and also have pages with around 50,000 total Likes. i have been working with videofy.me (Video ads site) for around 6 months but now they have stopped paying users. dont know if they 'll pay in future or not. cant say! now i want to utilize my traffic for earning by any other source. i can post images/videos but no adult content or ads plz! can any of you help me? i tried adf.ly but its blocked by facebook. i Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    google.com
    use other url shortners like bc.vc adfocus , quidlinks
    My Avatar is 100% Me.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    use other url shortners like bc.vc adfocus , quidlinks
    i have tried all of them...
    the problem is that facebook detects where else the current domain is redirecting to...
    and of course when it detects that its multi shorted and redirects to adf.ly then it doesn't get posted.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Long View Post
    Thanks for reply,
    is this a trusted source?

Website's:
    google.com
    Quote Originally Posted by FunPedia View Post
    the problem is that facebook detects where else the current domain is redirecting to...
    and of course when it detects that its multi shorted and redirects to adf.ly then it doesn't get posted.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Thanks for reply,
    is this a trusted source?
    he is not paying you directly,
    adfly pays you

And yes adfly is a trusted source
    My Avatar is 100% Me.

If you want to sell 1x1 iframe traffic, I'll buy

Website's:
    photostash.me videostash.org
    I work so hard to make my sistem works - AND IT WORKS!
    Every my picture from photostash CAN be added/shared on facebook
    If you want to use any other url shrinker (like bc.vc adfocus , quidlinks you can contact me on skype and I will setup this ONLY FOR YOU

Ad networks are good choices. Try adsense,reachjunction,etc.

Website's:
    pr0nti.me hd-dump.me
    It really depends on what your niche is. Try affiliate marketing for your particular niche, that's usually the most profitable.

Banned
    Website's:
    Senseless.tv
    Ok so this is what one of our affiliates is doing...

He posts a Sexy picture on Facebook on his fan page... this pic raises interest in the users.. and then writes ... for complete video click here... and that goes to our video hosting website that pays per view... He is uploading sexy commercials mostly and they are only 7-10mb so he is getting a lot of views really quick!

He is making a killing with our website since we pay quite a bit per 1000 views...

I'm sure that would work pretty well for you too... just post some sexy pics and link to a video website for the "complete" video... You HAVE TO presell your traffic or FB traffic wont convert...!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information