Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62029 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Recommended Multileech

Hi,
    Currently I'm using Real-Debrid service. It's been working fine for me except recently they have too many down plug-ins, especially with Ryushare and Rapidgator, that bother me the most. My account is expiring soon so that I'm looking for multileech site like Real-Debrid.

The multileech site I'm looking for must support hosts like:
    -Netload
    -Filefactory
    -Ryushare
    -Extabit
    -Rapidgator
    -Slingfile
    -Ul.to
    -Filepost
    -Letitbit
    -Turbobit
    -Freakshare
    -Hotfile

I came up with Alldebrid and premium.rpnet.biz. Both two seem to be fit my requirement but rpnet's monthly price is much higher than alldebrid and real-debrid

I would to you know you guys experience on Alldebrid and Rpnet. How often their plugins is down? What is downloading speed from their server? I always get maximum speed around 1Mb/s from my 10mbps my home connection from real-debrid.

Please share your experience. Thank
    Mitinew Reviewed by Mitinew on . Recommended Multileech Hi, Currently I'm using Real-Debrid service. It's been working fine for me except recently they have too many down plug-ins, especially with Ryushare and Rapidgator, that bother me the most. My account is expiring soon so that I'm looking for multileech site like Real-Debrid. The multileech site I'm looking for must support hosts like: -Netload -Filefactory -Ryushare -Extabit -Rapidgator -Slingfile Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

try this rapidgen.net he support most what u looking for and u can add more by request
    |- It doesn't matter who we are... what matters is our plan -|

uload.to

Thread Information