Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62784 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Respected Developer

Lightbulb Logo competition

Logo Competition (NOT for KWWHunction) - Ends 7th August (short notice)

This competition has now been withdrawn as there were no entries and with such short time till the deadline, there will not be enough time for judging & revisions.

Entries
    ALL entries must be made via PM and they should be clearly watermarked - Do not use any user names or websites as a watermark, only use the word "watermark" over the logo. Entries shall be judged by myself. I will be judging them solely on the logo you have created.

Entries must be made on or before 7th August 10pm US central time. You are allowed up to 4 entries (this excludes revisions).

What type of logo is required?
    The logo should clearly communicate Well Placement. For more information on Well Placement, you can view information here which may be of some use. Flexibility is a key requirement, including the need to resize it and the logo must look good on grayscale as well as in colour. A versatile vector graphic format (eg: .EPS) is preferred. It must be suitable for high quality printing as it will be used in magazines, letter headers, emails and on the website. It must be original.

Entries must conform to the above guidelines. Entries which fail to do so will be rejected.

Prize(s)
    Winner will receive $40, runner up shall receive $10 via PayPal (as a gift).

To conclude, we are looking for a professional, modern and world-class logo.

If you any questions, please PM me.

Good luck.

Thank you.
    Hawk Reviewed by Hawk on . Logo competition Logo Competition (NOT for KWWHunction) - Ends 7th August (short notice) This competition has now been withdrawn as there were no entries and with such short time till the deadline, there will not be enough time for judging & revisions. Entries ALL entries must be made via PM and they should be clearly watermarked - Do not use any user names or websites as a watermark, only use the word "watermark" over the logo. Entries shall be judged by myself. I will be judging them Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    PMing is a great idea.

Good luck everyone!

Thread Information