Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62337 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    Mafiablog.org Dl4all.net Downloadsarena.net

Lightbulb Anybody having any idea about Jailbreaking of his own PS3?

Hey,

I'm looking for a guy who is having some Personal Experience for "Jailbreaking PS3" and how to install games on it. I'm Noob in it. I've searched over the internet and found a lot of thread about this but there is also mention that " UPGRADING YOUR PS3 ONTO CUSTOM FIRMWARE HAS A CHANCE TO BRICK YOUR MACHINE, THIS IS THE SAFEST WAY BUT THERE IS ALWAYS A CHANCE TO BRICK AND / OR BE BANNED FROM PSN. IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE YOUR PS3 DO NOT INSTALL THIS"

So I'm kinda freaking out ATM to applying those things on my new PS3. Therefore, I would love to listen anyone of yours expertise's in this regard.

Thank you
    Arthur
    Arthur Reviewed by Arthur on . Anybody having any idea about Jailbreaking of his own PS3? Hey, I'm looking for a guy who is having some Personal Experience for "Jailbreaking PS3" and how to install games on it. I'm Noob in it. I've searched over the internet and found a lot of thread about this but there is also mention that " UPGRADING YOUR PS3 ONTO CUSTOM FIRMWARE HAS A CHANCE TO BRICK YOUR MACHINE, THIS IS THE SAFEST WAY BUT THERE IS ALWAYS A CHANCE TO BRICK AND / OR BE BANNED FROM PSN. IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE YOUR PS3 DO NOT INSTALL THIS" So I'm kinda freaking out Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

What version firmware is your PS3 currently on?
    This is found in the System Settings bit.

UltraIMG - Free Image Hosting
    Want to ask me anything to do with UltraIMG?? Send me a PM.
    Chances are that if you leave a message on the forum I might not see it. :)

Website's:
    Actually it has been bought by my cousin from Dubai. He is coming tomorrow. I've not in my hand yet so i don't know the version. But he bought Slim 320 GB MF3 PS3 Bundle Pack (found on PS3 website).

I think the new version/update of ps3 can't be jailbroken but you can check on this website
    http://psx-scene.com/

Website's:
    So i can't play those available games?? Ashley told me that it can't be downgrade or can't be jailbreak

Well, it's been a while since I was active on ps3 forums, but I knew you could jailbreak ps3 3.55 using geohot jailbreak still not sure and look around that forum

Edit - Why do you want jailbreak, you know you can't play online, if you jailbreak your ps3?

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    I believe there is no working jailbreak for higher than 3.55 so forget playing games above that.

Being able playing copy games from the Net (and attach portable drives to it) weighs up to being able to play online.

I bought mine jailbroken already here in Bangkok.

Website's:
    you know you can't play online, if you jailbreak your ps3?
    I didn't know that thing. Thank you for telling. However, I'm not interested in playing online. Furthermore, I have visited market today and found a new Console 320GB and it is jailbreak but he is asking too much for this as it has been short in the market.

@ sniffdog

I believe there is no working jailbreak for higher than 3.55 so forget playing games above that.
    That's true but it also means that we can't play new games like MaxPayne 3, MW3 and uncharted 3 on it? But i saw many games threads of those above mentioned games on 3.55 CFW. Is that true?

Search on google or on blackhat forums
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

Search on google and ps3 forums as blackhat forums has nothing to do with gaming.
    The forum is about seo and internet marketing

http://psx-scene.com/forums/category/ps3-jailbreak-50/
    http://www.ps3hax.net/showthread.php?t=12796

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information