Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63248 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

It begins...

Thumbs up 2x Quad Core - 16GB RAM - 500GB HDD - 10TB/1Gbit - $69 (US)

I've got one of these (possibly more in the coming days, based on interest) ready for deployment. I usually do custom solutions for specific clients, so this is my first public offer, so to say.

Think of this as a limited time special. Here's the plan details:

CPU: Dual CPUs Intel Xeon L5420 @ 2.5GHz
    RAM: 16GB RAM
    HDD: 500GB SATA HDD
    B/W: 10TB Bandwidth on 1Gbit port
    IPs: 5 usable IPs
    OS: CentOS 5.8 installed as a default - can be reloaded with another OS on request
    $89/month - Only 1 Left! - Click to order
    $69/month with $200 setup fee - contact us

OS Choice: CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, etc
    Contract: Month to Month, no lock ins.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or open a sales ticket at:
    https://buyvps.me/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=3
    Lifetalk Reviewed by Lifetalk on . 2x Quad Core - 16GB RAM - 500GB HDD - 10TB/1Gbit - $69 (US) I've got one of these (possibly more in the coming days, based on interest) ready for deployment. I usually do custom solutions for specific clients, so this is my first public offer, so to say. Think of this as a limited time special. Here's the plan details: CPU: Dual CPUs Intel Xeon L5420 @ 2.5GHz RAM: 16GB RAM HDD: 500GB SATA HDD B/W: 10TB Bandwidth on 1Gbit port IPs: 5 usable IPs OS: CentOS 5.8 installed as a default - can be reloaded with another OS on request Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

What DC is it with?
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

It begins...

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com
    US? Can i use my own license for Windows Server 2008?

It begins...
    This has since been sold out.

Thread Information