Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62292 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink [Service] Coding small programs in C#

Hi,

I'm currently willing to code programs for free, leave a reply and i will see what i can do!

Sincerely, Jamie
    Jamiek94 Reviewed by Jamiek94 on . [Service] Coding small programs in C# Hi, I'm currently willing to code programs for free, leave a reply and i will see what i can do! Sincerely, Jamie Rating: 5

Warez, Nulled and Adult Content allowed on our web hosting

2.   Sponsored Links

thanks Jamiek94 for showing interest to do something for community members ... i have very little task to do for you

i need a program whose interface allow me to add or remove url .. there should be a category when we click there it expand to show number of url under it ..and url should be clickable also .. you can also add few more features if you can do just to make it easy to use

this kind of program will help me to keep track of usefull website that i normally save in notepad
    go

I will work on it, i will send you a pm when it's done.
    I quess the program will be done on mondag.

Busy day tomorrow ..

And you are welcome

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Quote Originally Posted by leonight View Post
    thanks Jamiek94 for showing interest to do something for community members ... i have very little task to do for you

i need a program whose interface allow me to add or remove url .. there should be a category when we click there it expand to show number of url under it ..and url should be clickable also .. you can also add few more features if you can do just to make it easy to use

this kind of program will help me to keep track of usefull website that i normally save in notepad
    Useless in my opinion. You can add Favorites to your browser, and also Folders to keep it organized

/sorryforofftopic

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Quote Originally Posted by l0calh0st View Post
    Useless in my opinion. You can add Favorites to your browser, and also Folders to keep it organized

/sorryforofftopic
    That will do but will not make things as easy as having a program on desktop
    go

@Leonight, it's going to take a little bit longer as i had lots of things to do today.
    I'm sorry.

Respected Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by leonight View Post
    That will do but will not make things as easy as having a program on desktop
    You should apply for a job at Microsoft. That kind of logic will fit right in the Metro design team. But seriously, how can a sepparte 50-ish-lines-of-code app be more convenient than web browser bookmarks which integrate perfectly with the browser itself? Please do tell, I'm really curious .

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    actually, i thought about writing this myself

Reason being, as you know, I format at least 10 times a year give or take, and the last thing I think about is backing up my bookmarks. it would be a lot easier to just store them externally in a clickable list so I know they are there in any case. Thats the only reason I would find it useful tbh. I don't think the average user would find it of any use; just wierdo's like me

u backup ur bookmarks? ever heard of google bookmark synchronization?

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    yeah, i'm not a fan of the whole cloud thing. Smells like trouble to me. Why anybody would put potentially sensitive information on a computer thousands of miles away is beyond me. I'd rather keep it where I know its safe. i.e. right next to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information