Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6887 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    facebook.com
    lol why?

just make a youtube account, it takes 3 seconds...
    All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

2.   Sponsored Links

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Quote Originally Posted by iMage View Post
    What diffrence does it really make? Kids can search on Google for alot worse then anything that is on Youtube, like all these x rated tube sites.
    So, Youtube should just remove all censoring, and we should forget about any moral norms?
    If it doesn't make any difference....

Quote Originally Posted by maloxi View Post
    on youtube you can't find anything "special"...
    Well, you can't, because for you, Playboy videos are nothing, you're hardcore guy...

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    Might as well really cvrle, as i said you can type most anything you want into Google and find it, including much worse content then what you can find on Youtube honestly. I am not for any type of censorship, and most of the crap on youtube isnt bad enough to warrent age restriction anyway.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    I am for ALL TYPES of censorship, when it comes to my KIDS...
    They are 3 and 4 and using Youtube all the time, for cartoons. I seriously wouldn't like them to see any gore crap, or boobs, or whatever....

Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Quote Originally Posted by iMage View Post
    What diffrence does it really make? Kids can search on Google for alot worse then anything that is on Youtube, like all these x rated tube sites.

nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post
    They are 3 and 4 and using Youtube all the time, for cartoons. I seriously wouldn't like them to see any gore crap, or boobs, or whatever....
    better to see boobs than all the shit that you can find on tv

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post
    There are settings within windows and most browsers to limit what your kids can do on the internet. I am sick of parents blaming everyone except themselves when it comes to what there children do. Monitor your kids activity on the internet simple as that, thats what i do with my daughter. Stop blaming others or websites for what your kids may see on the internet.

Useful post mate. I like the idea of this thanks.

If a parent wants to censor the net for their child then fine. I'd prefere just trying to talk it out with them and teaching them why you don't agree with it or whatever. If you never address the so-called taboo subjects, then surely one day they're gonna try to find out anyway, so why try deny it from them?

Maybe people have forgotten what it's like to be young, I remember anyway

@op, nice share, but better to just login. i actually never signs out of google (gmail,g+,ytube,search).

there are some parental control softwares which can control browsing.

better is to make a separate user acc for ur kids, and block all websites except some like cartoonnetwork,disney etc.

And holyF what your 3-4years kids are doing on net ?

I'm think i couldnt even read/write correctly when i was 4 .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information