Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63060 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com

Post Use gmail Virtual drive to Reduce your Hard disk Space

Hey guys, Hope everyone is fine. Today I am going to discuss about gmail virtual drive. You can easily learn how to use gmail virtual drive in your computer today. It will help you to keep your data safe in Internet. This is very easy process to use gmail virtual drive. IF you have less space in your hard disk then you can easily use gmail virtual drive as free disk to keep your all data safe. Main advantage of gmail virtual drive is that if your hard disk is crashed, you will not lose any data as you kept your important data into your gmail account. You can use upto 10GB free space for a single gmail account. Another benefit of this virtual drive is that you can open your virtual drive in anyone’s computer and use this anywhere.

Now follow these steps:

1. First of all you have to download gmail drive. So Click Here to download it now.
    2. Now extract the file and setup into your computer to install it.
    3. After installing gmail drive open you’re my computer. Now you can see gmail drive.

Now log in with your gmail user name and password. You can use up to 10GB.

4. Now you can use this virtual drive normally. You can create new folder, upload movies, pictures and lots more.

SOURCE : http://www.wotechn.com/2012/08/use-g...duce-your.html
    Shahrukh Reviewed by Shahrukh on . Use gmail Virtual drive to Reduce your Hard disk Space Hey guys, Hope everyone is fine. Today I am going to discuss about gmail virtual drive. You can easily learn how to use gmail virtual drive in your computer today. It will help you to keep your data safe in Internet. This is very easy process to use gmail virtual drive. IF you have less space in your hard disk then you can easily use gmail virtual drive as free disk to keep your all data safe. Main advantage of gmail virtual drive is that if your hard disk is crashed, you will not lose any Rating: 5
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

2.   Sponsored Links

This has "sketchy" written all over it
    We are always running for the thrill of it, thrill of it
    Always pushing up the hill searching for the thrill of it
    On and on and on we are calling out and out again
    Never looking down, I'm just in awe of what's in front of me

Quote Originally Posted by Shahrukh View Post
    Use gmail Virtual drive to Reduce your Hard disk Space
    Do you have too much space on your hard disk? You don't have anything to fill it with? REDUCE IT NOW!

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Why not just use Google Drive? It's official and has far more safety features built in.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

I used gmail drive long time may be some two years ago the main reasons for using gmail drive is that to send some large files such as video clips,mp3 and we can also send some exe file as an attachment using gmail drive

LOL, reduce your hard disk space, try reducing hard disk space usage

Yes,use gmail drive.It saves the FBI a lot of work.lol

Doesn't everyone have at least 1 big external drive these days?
    Sitting alone in the dark thinking up ways to kill you & get away with it.

Thread Information