Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63365 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Buying Stuff on KWWHunction

Hello there,
    I brought a VPS from KWWH mod. Now his signature reads 'Out of Action for 3 weeks' and sells thread is closed. Worst thing is my VPS is also down.

Can't trust anyone here. People with capabilities can just close their thread and stay away from questions. People without
    capabilities never logging again, then again mods just close their threads.
    Freddy63 Reviewed by Freddy63 on . Buying Stuff on KWWHunction Hello there, I brought a VPS from KWWH mod. Now his signature reads 'Out of Action for 3 weeks' and sells thread is closed. Worst thing is my VPS is also down. Can't trust anyone here. People with capabilities can just close their thread and stay away from questions. People without capabilities never logging again, then again mods just close their threads. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    What's the suggestion? What mod even? What's the end result you're after here?

Better off just going here http://www.besthostingforums.com/10-hosting-discussion and opening a thread to bitch about how the VPS is down.

Mods are not above rules and closing a thread is now the magical way of avoiding commitments.

The sooner you accept you cannot *fully* trust anyone here (or anywhere on the internet regardless of rank) the better.

Also, if his sig reads gone for 3 weeks, the thread should be closed. It's not to be used for support. If he is in fact gone, then nobody is there in the thread to answer sales questions.

That's what i'm talking about. Now that's my fault. I want to bitch about it on sells thread. But it's closed.

closing a thread is also a magical way of avoiding questions you can't answer.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Did you use the hosts support tickets system on their site?

Perhaps you missed this:

http://www.besthostingforums.com/10-...speedhost.html

Yeah I missed it. Thanks for pointing me to it. It'll be better if he posted it on salles thread and then close it. He's a super mod here, we trust mods. But he let us down. If you read last few posts on sales thread, you'll understand what's going on.

I made a mistake by trusting them. I think mods should be more responsible about what they promote and what they say. For example see what Jesse said, he said me to go bitch somewhere else. I should get some respect than that. Because I respect you guys.

Respected Member
    I said bitch in the hosting section. You have every right to. From what you stated in the first post it was a host a mod owned. It should not be treated any different. This whole thread is handled wrong. It serves no point. You were not asking how to get a server up. You were not asking for contact info. You were not making a suggestion. I put something out there and said make a review in the hosting section. If the server is offline it is not going to be a thread with a review praising the host. It will be a bitching post.

I r Super Cop
    Since you already know, i am no longer promoting that host and i have already made a thread about it. And FYI - their sales thread is on KWWH (if you havent noticed). As Jesse said, go bitch about it there.

Anyway, since this is a wrong section - i will close this thread.

Thanks WDF for pointing him to my thread and Hawk for letting me know about this thread.
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Thread Information