Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62371 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org

Default Always Click "I Agree" without reading?

You know those things that nobody reads and clicks "I Agree". Well this is a very interesting site which helps you understand which websites have good terms of services and what to look out for. It rates them from A (good) to E (bad).

For example it highlights on KWWHunction (vBulletin), Skype, etc. how you have "No Right to leave the service" while you can get your profile removed on Facebook or Google etc.

It's only new so it's still building up it's Database of ratings but I like the idea of it and forces websites to think more about what they are asking of their users.

http://tos-dr.info/
    Mr Happy Reviewed by Mr Happy on . Always Click "I Agree" without reading? You know those things that nobody reads and clicks "I Agree". Well this is a very interesting site which helps you understand which websites have good terms of services and what to look out for. It rates them from A (good) to E (bad). For example it highlights on KWWHunction (vBulletin), Skype, etc. how you have "No Right to leave the service" while you can get your profile removed on Facebook or Google etc. It's only new so it's still building up it's Database of ratings but I like the Rating: 5
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

2.   Sponsored Links

nice site and different concept i like it but i need to know how can i check the rating of a particular site e.g some hosting site like hostgator and others

Thread Information