I'm renaming lots of Movie/TV Show files and putting in audio formats (DD5.1, AAC2.0, etc.) and video formats (MP4, XviD, x264, etc.).

Normally, I just use the highest audio quality (they can get the other in the post or the NFO). However, I've been coming across some with both audios in the filenames (and files); so I'm wondering if that might be worth the extra mess it put on the file.

Why would someone want a file with both (*this is a serious question, I assume there is a reason, but I haven't seen it yet)? How important is that information (do you imagine).

I understand this is all HIGHLY subjective; but I'm hoping to hear from well-formed thoughts from some of the wonderful people on this site.

Thanks!
Robin Hood
Robin Hood Reviewed by Robin Hood on . Naming Your Video Files I'm renaming lots of Movie/TV Show files and putting in audio formats (DD5.1, AAC2.0, etc.) and video formats (MP4, XviD, x264, etc.). Normally, I just use the highest audio quality (they can get the other in the post or the NFO). However, I've been coming across some with both audios in the filenames (and files); so I'm wondering if that might be worth the extra mess it put on the file. Why would someone want a file with both (*this is a serious question, I assume there is a reason, but Rating: 5