Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62606 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Smart way of advertising a website?

Hello,
    I just came up with a new type of social network and i am troubled regarding how to advertise it so that it has a greater impact, except ppc/ppv methods.

I was thinking to share flyers and to send a bounch of emails, but i am well aware that this methods don't really have such a high impact.
    Do you have any sugestion on how to advertise so that it could get viral ?

The only method of getting viral that i know, is by making a youtube video, send some traffic and wait to get viral... but i have never tried this thing with a social network, just with products.

Anyone having better suggestions?
    hip_hop_x Reviewed by hip_hop_x on . Smart way of advertising a website? Hello, I just came up with a new type of social network and i am troubled regarding how to advertise it so that it has a greater impact, except ppc/ppv methods. I was thinking to share flyers and to send a bounch of emails, but i am well aware that this methods don't really have such a high impact. Do you have any sugestion on how to advertise so that it could get viral ? The only method of getting viral that i know, is by making a youtube video, send some traffic and wait to get Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I'd say the best way to advertise is on google adwords. If you're selling hosting then the various web hosting forums are typically good places to go.

Respected Member
    What type of social network exactly? We're going to need more details in order to be able to suggest the best course of action for you.

Website's:
    trentahost.com
    Google adwords is what I use and it works really well if you know the best keywords too use.

Website's:
    MwMaster.co
    make facebook page / twitter username.. buy likes and followers

Website's:
    signup.poponclick.com
    You need to have good product or idea to go viral. Without potential in project it is impossible to get attention of customers.
    CPM popups ads - Poponclick
    popunder rate | mobile rate | contact ICQ 629601195

Thread Information