Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63047 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    photostash.me videostash.org

Default 4lu.me Video Sharing - Adfly + Facebook script

OK. So my domain 4lu.me is banned. I don't want anymore to go around and asking people to earn money with my site, because they always thinking that I made this script only for increasing my monthly income. So i can tell you this. In 2-3 month I had two payouts on adfly (21$ and 5,1$) and I earned about 10$ on google ads. So I am rich now and I want to give you this script so you can make that huge money

Demo is here

Code: 
    http://www.mmo4um.com/
    How to instal.
    When u download my script - create a database and import database from MySQL folder. Copy all files from folder "upload" to your root. After that you need to put 777 write permition on folder cache. After that change your database info in db.php. In thumbs folder there is play button. When user add video my script get thumbnail from youtube and overlay this play button so on facebook it looks like u shared youtube clip. Make this thumb folder 777 too.

Now I will paste here file list end explain what every file does so you can add your code

Ok
    Cache.class and clear - files for caching system
    db.php - file for database conection
    earnmoney.php - page where you can promote your work
    getvideo.php - when u insert Youtube link this file add all information to database and create a new page for your video
    headerl.php - this files generates links in header so if user is loggedout then he can see register link - if he is logged in then he can see my videos Welcome note...
    Insert.php - file for inserting youtube link
    l.php - file for login proces
    login.php - Login page and landing page after registration
    logout.php - loggut
    myvideos.php - I made this file so users can se their own videos. On every video page I made posted by (123456) so when u click there u can see all videos from one person
    register.php - register (with captcha integrated)
    RENAME ME clip delete.php - you need to rename this file and insert your adfly id there. With this file you can delete videos. when u find video u want to delete just copy number of video and paste there - click submit and it will be deleted
    video.php - file where your visitors can watch 1 video after go trough adfly..

on video.php
    I include facebook like button share button, linkedin, reddit, twitter and you can send video on email

After this u just register like every other user paste urls on insert pages and u can share your videos and earn a lot of money (or 36$ like me)

Download
    Code: 
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/vvqbpv
    https://hotfile.com/dl/167596681/a9bb873/4lu.me_script.zip.html
    http://bitshare.com/files/3cxmmhr6/4lu.me-script.zip.html
    That it - any questions help errors and everything ask here or on skype
    John Reviewed by John on . 4lu.me Video Sharing - Adfly + Facebook script OK. So my domain 4lu.me is banned. I don't want anymore to go around and asking people to earn money with my site, because they always thinking that I made this script only for increasing my monthly income. So i can tell you this. In 2-3 month I had two payouts on adfly (21$ and 5,1$) and I earned about 10$ on google ads. So I am rich now :facepalm: and I want to give you this script so you can make that huge money Demo is here http://www.mmo4um.com/ How to instal. When u download my Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ExYuWarez.com BudiHuman.com FilmoviSaPrevodom.info HDSrbija.com EpicFun.info WindowsTuts.com
    Thanks bro for sharing!
    Adspots on ExYuWarez.com - $3 monthly | PM me for more informations.

you share it free??????? Why???

Ur so generous

Website's:
    photostash.me videostash.org
    you share it free??????? Why???
    Well this is not professional script - I am sure that it has few bugs... I think I can not get even 5$ for this script so I got to choose one of this
    1. I will sell script. Nobody will want to buy it I will not earn anything and then nobody will use it ...
    2. I will give away script and everybody will use it (or at least try it) and I will not earn anything...

I chose 2

Ur so generous
    I doing my best... Soon or later I will upload my script for sharing links. You add url in my script and after that you share NEW url on facebook - but it looks like you shared original url

Just Another Coder
    Well, I might not use this script but you could have even sold it for some amount rather than saying it might have bugs but you chose to share it here which is so kind. Cheers to you on that

Good Luck

Thread Information