Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62125 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    pr0nti.me hd-dump.me

Default PR7 to PR5 backlings to boost link diversity ($10)

Hi all

I'm offering to make you 1 PR7 8 PR6 and 10 PR5 links redirecting to your website.
    This will all be high quality actual PR7 PR6 and PR5s sites, not main domain site, but actual sites.

These are all high profile backlinks, nofollow, from same root domain, with and the PR juice redirecting to your link.

These backlinks are excellent for improving your link diversity and natural look, hence improving your site authority and SERP.
    Each order will be for 1url/1 anchor text.
    ETA Delivery time: 24 hours.

NO adult/pharmacy/gambling sites can be used. Sorry.

I'll be willing to give a mod a review order if need be.

PM me to order.
    tooshy Reviewed by tooshy on . PR7 to PR5 backlings to boost link diversity ($10) Hi all I'm offering to make you 1 PR7 8 PR6 and 10 PR5 links redirecting to your website. This will all be high quality actual PR7 PR6 and PR5s sites, not main domain site, but actual sites. These are all high profile backlinks, nofollow, from same root domain, with and the PR juice redirecting to your link. These backlinks are excellent for improving your link diversity and natural look, hence improving your site authority and SERP. Each order will be for 1url/1 anchor text. ETA Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

A bit confused, so let me verify: the actual pages where you 'll put the link have PR7-5? How about OBL (outbound links)? Are they spammed to death?

Website's:
    secretdesignart.com quotesandsayingsdb.com
    I will wait for review. If this is legit, I will buy it.

Website's:
    PsdPlus.org
    Is it just a redirect to our website or we will have the anchor text too Because Most of the High PR Pages don't allow Anchor Text In Comments ?

Website's:
    pr0nti.me hd-dump.me
    Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    A bit confused, so let me verify: the actual pages where you 'll put the link have PR7-5? How about OBL (outbound links)? Are they spammed to death?
    Outbound links will vary depending on site. I will try to have most with less than 100 OBL.
    Remember a single PR7 or even PR6 link with very low OBL can cost upwards of $500

any free reviews available?

Thread Information