Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62858 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org

Default SSH Key Transfer

Just a simple little program that makes it easy to setup key based authentication on your linux server. Dont blame me if your computer spontaneously explodes or anything like that. No warranty implied.

You can also drag putty shortcuts where the username and host are given in user@hostname format and it will process them with the given values (password & key) automatically.

Download: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/62365823/ss...ansfer-1.0.rar
    SplitIce Reviewed by SplitIce on . SSH Key Transfer https://dl.dropbox.com/u/62365823/Screen/screengrab_20120819213211.png Just a simple little program that makes it easy to setup key based authentication on your linux server. Dont blame me if your computer spontaneously explodes or anything like that. No warranty implied. You can also drag putty shortcuts where the username and host are given in user@hostname format and it will process them with the given values (password & key) automatically. Download: Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Xenu.ws WarezLinkers.com SerialSurf.com CracksDirect.com
    and this is why you've gotta love linux, *cough* ssh-copy-id, lol.

nice little idea for windows users though.
    Projects:
    WCDDL - The Professional DDL Script
    Top Secret Project: In Development - ZOMG
    ImgTrack - Never Have Dead Images Again!

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    Yeah, but honestly I would still use this under mono. drag + drop putty shortcuts for 20+ hosts all done Took about and hour to develop, probably bout as long as a bash script would take though.

That and I always forget the copy-id syntax and have to look it up (cause you only use it when setting up servers once in a blue moon).

Respected Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by SplitIce View Post
    Yeah, but honestly I would still use this under mono. drag + drop putty shortcuts for 20+ hosts all done Took about and hour to develop, probably bout as long as a bash script would take though.
    I'd personally rather do a rm -rf / than doing a mono app.exe and having a Windows 95 window thrown at my pwetty Linux DE. Microsoft's developer flytrap can stay in Windows . Btw, for native cross-platform apps I'd highly recommend Qt. Although it's C++ it's fairly similar to .NET's framework, a lot faster, looks good no matter what OS it runs on and nearly as RAD as C#.

</offtopic>

Thread Information