Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62767 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 149 of 201 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2007
    C'mon guys, don't share how good/bad your sales here. This is a public place. We all know Ryushare doesn't cheat. We don't need the extra eyes from unwanted sources here to speed up the process of Ryushare getting into unnecessary trouble in the near future. You are happy, Ryushare is happy, send them an appreciation PM thanking them and everyone is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by cadagoto View Post
    10 Sales / 8 Rebills

Edit Good Day

Yeahh

Quote Originally Posted by Cypherz View Post
    3 sales 2 rebills
    Quote Originally Posted by Proaudiozone.info View Post
    thnx RYUryuRyushare 3 sales
    Quote Originally Posted by tibbsy79 View Post
    8 sales 3 rebills
    Quote Originally Posted by starvh View Post
    I have one sales only

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
    Next time the gateway goes down..i hope ryushare will ban these people first because these guys are helping greatly towards the death of gateway and eventually that of ryushare.
    Good Bye Mates..

Quote Originally Posted by cadagoto View Post
    10 Sales / 8 Rebills

Edit Good Day

Yeahh
    are you a loser?

wow i am very happy to see the users stats
    users are getting more sales than extabit
    i think this is time to switch

does any one from the people who believe that certain GFY people with god powers can remove any hosts gate ways actually believe they will go after a host coz uploaders are making more money there well there campaign is about famouse hosts with a lot of their content on it have u even heard of most of the hosts they went after i can't believe how u think they sit here in KWWH waiting for the host that gets more money go down GFY and see the names of the hosts they are after and tell me where did they get " how much uploaders are making there " if they can do what u think they can any famous host that have links all over the forums is there next target so please keep your peace

and BTW before ryushare lost there Paypal they didn't even have a thread here and they reported it to paypal why did they do that nobody posted any sales numbers back then strange GFY people going after a host without silly uploaders post stats about it

6.   Sponsored Links

what wrong with your remote upload? "Error: file is too big" file only 500MB

Simple thing is that keep your earning stats within you...none of us are interested to see it..Better show it to ur family members/friends..who will be more interested and more happy seeing their kid is making so much money.
    And which are those famous hosts? How many hosts are still alive?
    If Ryu is not famous..then why are you using it?
    Those who like ryu will continue to use it...and even new people who can get results will know by themselves..you dont need to post anything to prove anything..
    If you wanna promote RYU..then promote its banners..but dont post your craps here and grow up
    Good Bye Mates..

Website's:
    naughtybloog.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofstar View Post
    what wrong with your remote upload? "Error: file is too big" file only 500MB

use FTP for uploading
    Ausaf Ali

@Cypherz: Of course, it's not about whether crappy GFY/ACIUF/other organisastions that is actually looking at the topics. It's about top affiliates posting their stats and indirectly attracting more spammers to use the host, thus links everywhere around the web and making the filehost an easier target for those organsisations to find fault with the relevant payment processors.

After all this is a topic for problems/complaints/suggestions/etc related to the site not a bragging topic.

hmm actually u make sense thx for explaining your point there hope everyone will read it

Thread Information