Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62801 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 50 of 201 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
    NO i don't know for how long have u been a PPS uploader and who are your users but when u owns web site and give incentives top buy when u target your users with very unique content when u offer daily new uploads u will get sales no matter what and as i said the ip reset thingy is not that popular it's just your mind giving you reasons if 25% of the downloader every where know that imagine what PPD with the count 1 IP per day will count the PPD uploader would make a fortune there do u see that ???? no every host with that rule earns so low for PPD uplaoder so why not the very much know and popular way according to u don't work ?? why not all those people u say do that don't do that esle where ?? coz they are so damn little

Website's:
    Buried.com CryptCrawl.com
    It looks like ryushare started deleting files a lot now and we are not getting any email notification for it.

Sometimes i get an email notification and sometimes not.

So we request ryushare to please please add recycle bin button on an acccount page to see which files got deleted by dmca or expiry.

Thanks

madmadman, that is easy, try 2 weeks to pull down 150 kb/Sec for free and let us see results. This system is been discussed since filesonic's first days. They were giving high speeds for free and then they saw this limited premium sales and then they limited
    free speed and they earned more. You can try and see this offer for 2 weeks and If I'm wrong we will see the stats of members
    here. They will say I'm wrong or they will see sales are increased.

500+ downloads but not a single sale

2012-09-19 3142 / €0 2 / €11.952 3/ €17.928 0/ €0 0 €29.88

6.   Sponsored Links

im having 553 downloads and counting and zero sale and this is going on since a week now... most of my traffic are from us and europe

Website's:
    reupload.me
    Quote Originally Posted by madmadman View Post
    That is not the reason we get sales less or more.If I dont want to buy a premium account,I will do everything (reset modem,change IP,use a leech host,find a sharing account...etc) ,but those are a small people,we cannot and we shouldnot try to defeat them.Forget them ,pls.
    agree 100%

1000% not agree

I tried ryushare for 2 week and now this is what i get after using it.

Check it yourself.

Now i honestly feels like they are shaving sales or they are not doing what we are requesting for so many days.

ryushare if you will not put a limit on download speed for free users then we will all leave your host.

Work, Work and Work, Someday we get sales and then next 4-5 days no sales.

Download meter is increasing daily. Can't you see ryushare and listen to what we are requesting here?

Please don't become like extabit. Put a limit on speed as soon as possible. Give us a news or something about this so we should all stick with you.

Something about the downloads.

In fact we dont get so many downloads as we see in statistics page.

If you click on a file and wait the time to countdown and press generate download link, then this is counted as download

I mean, when you see 100 downloads, it doesn't mean you have 100 completed downloads.

Thread Information