Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62891 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    bigg cheater host guys not trust pls dont waste time for the uploading he is just come not stable any more still no new image on site its means all team members are old not new
    WISH U VERY HAPPY DEWALI TO ALL KWWHunction MEMBERS

Website's:
    GlumboUploads.com
    Quote Originally Posted by heart_tracker View Post
    i can trust on u i lost my 20$ already why u not paid me 20$ u are cheater host i lost my 20$ guys see they not accpect also private message u can send message but not send its inbox is full
    When and how did you loose $20 ?
    Unfortunately we can not be reponssible for what ex-owner did.
    If you are talking about old earnings, we reset all accounts to zero few days ago.
    Was his decision to stop Earnings system some months ago and not ours.
    We relaunched Earnings Sytem and we are planning to mantain and offer better rates in time.

Welcome back.

Can it be Mexico in group C?
    Done

bigg cheater host guys not trust pls dont waste time for the uploading he is just come not stable any more still no new image on site its means all team members are old not new
    We will prove in the next few weeks that we dont cheat and we will pay our users every week.
    We have a very low payout limit so all of you will see very soon that we are honest.
    We are sorry that some of you had problems with ex owner, we had a lot of problems too with him when tried to move files to our new servers and a lot of other things that ex-owner didn`t do.
    Anyway, you can see that domain owner has changed some time ago. We are tryly a different company and we will stay in this business as much as possible.

realy2 great hahahahah love it...just don't run away..heheheheh welcome back..
    You can be sure we will not run away!

3.   Sponsored Links

@heart_tracker: If you're making an statement please prove it.

@NewGlumbo: Welcome and BTW I've always liked the Glumbo name

Any IP/User can only earn you a max of $0.05/day ?
    increase it to $0.08 ? $ 0.10

Website's:
    GlumboUploads.com
    Any IP/User can only earn you a max of $0.05/day ?
    increase it to $0.08 ? $ 0.10
    At this moment is much more

see he reliases that his ex-owner are chater and he recently do all account zero OMG he never never pay i am not upload any single link dat guys if u have time and u want to waste ur time so go ahead and enjoy cheater host i never trust all i think at this moment he just want to earn with uploaders thats why he come back name doest important in my eyes
    WISH U VERY HAPPY DEWALI TO ALL KWWHunction MEMBERS

Quote Originally Posted by THOMMAS View Post
    Hello , 1: Please Add Webmoney Payout, 2: Rise Litle PPD Program in 1 Step 200-500 mb 16$ Its Be very normal to this crisys situation with uploading busines.
    agree!!!!
    Please Add Webmoney Payout

Website's:
    GlumboUploads.com
    see he reliases that his ex-owner are chater and he recently do all account zero OMG he never never pay i am not upload any single link dat guys if u have time and u want to waste ur time so go ahead and enjoy cheater host i never trust all i think at this moment he just want to earn with uploaders thats why he come back name doest important in my eyes
    We said what we had to say. Soon we will make our first payments on this new earnings system and all of you will see that we are honest and that we don`t cheat.
    Please don`t post on this topic if you don`t have proves to sustain what you are saying.

agree!!!!
    Please Add Webmoney Payout
    We are working on it. I hope it will be done really soon.

traffic available only 5000mb per days?how about unregister?

ok
    please, tell me why group A : 1024mb+ is 10$ while 500-1024mb only 16$ ????????? LOL

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread Information