Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62456 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
    don't know, my second request is still pending
    if they pay me, i'll let you know

remote dont work at all

Banned
    Website's:
    rlsnow.net
    Quote Originally Posted by tacticsshow View Post
    this file host is the biggest cheater ever! stay away from this site by all means. download counts are being manipulated plain as day! i signed up for ppd and uploaded around 500 GB of very popular files and distributed them for every downloader to find. i used it as mirror with rg and made the links equally prominent as the RG links. i got only 10th of the download count i got from RG. i very much regret wasting my server bandwidth uploading to this site! their cheating strategy is so obvious it is an insult to human intelligence. only an imbecile will continue using this piece of turd.
    The problem that it's not the only one but all the filehosts in the hole internet

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Last Activity: 15th Sep 2012 09:11 PM

If it goes another 5 days I will close this thread as it is intended to be a support thread and if he is not here there is no support.

Quote Originally Posted by WDF View Post
    Users Take Note: NewGlumbo is hiding behind a proxy and there is no way to verify if it is the same owner or not.

I advise all of you to use extreme caution or you may find yourself not being paid again
    You were right, since page 6 ....

xfs = scam all of them are

i deleted some files a wile back and i got a email saying these files were deleted i think even you delete em off glubouploads

they still keep em on the server and ive emailed glumbouploads but no reply so clearly there ignoring us

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    It has been 17 days since his last log in.

I am closing this thread in hopes it will attract some attention.

You may post a discussion only thread in file host discussion.

Even verifying a change in ownership is no guarantee it will work out unfortunately.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

Thread Information