Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62645 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Its not working. Well, somebody willing to pay through carrotpay cannot use credit card/paypal to do that, these are new developments , hope u are aware of them. You can only add money using internet banking and that too in yuan.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    FileShoppe.net
    Hi Mike,

Yes we are aware. It happened about 2 days ago. I have already spoken to them and they are getting Credit Card integration instead since Paypal appears to have changed their TOS recently to exclude stored credit services.

Respected Member

Website's:
    FileShoppe.net
    Hi Jesse,

I have not read that. Interesting that CarrotPay has been a target. I can imagine it must be because of FileShoppe, which I find curious.

1. They claim CarrotPay processed payments for OTHER FileLockers. I know of no file locker that uses CarrotPay. I know of one that is in development by TMCSharer but that is far from production.

2. They seem to be targeting FileShoppe for no apparent reason. In the last 14 months of opperation, FileShoppe has had ZERO notifications for copyright infringement or take down requests, largely due to the predominantly legal use of our system. These people disgust me! They seem not to care for the consequences of their actions and how they can harm users going about their legal business.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information