Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62701 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavo View Post
    What a dumb thread, Nulled WHMCS is known to have backdoors/exploits so unethical/stupid to use, if you cant afford a licence you shouldn't be selling hosting as its most likely you wont last more than 40 days.

Raising Terminal services limit has no security implications so i don't see how it would be compared KWWH's WHMCS rule.

I would think the OP has some cheap/free licences so wants to take out some smaller hosts here, why not share how to get wholesale licenced instead.
    Exactly,
    Thats what the OP is trying to do. OP has recently started up Windows VPS business and since there are so many RDP sellers around no one really bothers to buy a windows vps. Also if Windows RDP service is banned here, people will have no choice but to move to Windows VPS.

I have been trying to convince people to shift to windows VPS from RDP service but not many of them are interested.
    Let me add, RDP services are considered ilegal by both Paypal and 2checkout.

I see this as a good discussion topic, if the moderators come to conclusion in favour of OP, it might end the era of "RDP" and give opening to new business models.

Also,I feel this is a very important decision for KWWH's staff because if they decide to stop RDP services, KWWH will loose a considerable active section of the marketplace.
    My Suggestion to KWWH' staff: We dont really need to get into this. Its the webmaster's choice to use legal license or a 90 days trial or crack it. If you decide to dis allow cracked RDP services then you might also want to ban users using cracked OS's on their computers.

Decision is yours
    Intel Xeon E3 -1240 16 GB DDR3 Ram 4 x 1 TB HDD 1 Gbit 100 TB BW -

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    I only brought this topic up has a discussion with all the people stating hence I only wanted get RDA / RDP Providers shutdown incorrect. I'm bringing this up has a topic for discussion however I believe KWWHunction should not allow any RDP/RDA providers to be advertising without showing proof they've a retail or wholesale licenses that allows more then one user to connect to there server using Remote Desktop.

I recently got tired of seening some RDP/RDA whom are mainly lying to there clients stating oh the reason why you can't login is cause blah blah there was an issue with the RDA/RDP or claming it was an issue with the server or a bug

I hope staff of KWWHunction do have a nice discussion about this I hope they do make the right decision

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    servode.com
    I have had the exact same problem with my last two RDP providers ...but since i switched to dedicatedrdp (LEVAC runs/owns it) ...its been a smooth ride and the guy is really nice (so were others , but their services somewhat sucked ... cant keep on re-installing and configuring my apps ) ...

So that's why they always had to reinstall. Nice read. Thanks for informing us this is going on! We were left in the dark!

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by robert420 View Post
    I only brought this topic up has a discussion with all the people stating hence I only wanted get RDA / RDP Providers shutdown incorrect. I'm bringing this up has a topic for discussion however I believe KWWHunction should not allow any RDP/RDA providers to be advertising without showing proof they've a retail or wholesale licenses that allows more then one user to connect to there server using Remote Desktop.

I recently got tired of seening some RDP/RDA whom are mainly lying to there clients stating oh the reason why you can't login is cause blah blah there was an issue with the RDA/RDP or claming it was an issue with the server or a bug
    I hope staff of KWWHunction do have a nice discussion about this I hope they do make the right decision
    Lets see what staff have to say

Then, again, you aren't hosting RDP accounts on your "cracked" OS on your PC. Are you? Having a cracked OS on your PC has nothing to do with KWWHunction, at all. Bad comparison.

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by LEVAC109 View Post
    Then, again, you aren't hosting RDP accounts on your "cracked" OS on your PC. Are you? Having a cracked OS on your PC has nothing to do with KWWHunction, at all. Bad comparison.
    You misinterpreted it.
    What I wanted to say is, KWWHunction doesn't need to get involve in this stuff.
    Its the RDP merchant's sole discretion to use a legal terminal license or a trial one or a cracked one. If KWWH's staff is really interested in taking interest in such minor issues they might also want to check if someone(Webhosts) is using a trial cPanel or a paid one, a cracked OS on windows VPS or licensed one,a legit solusvm license
    "Mandatory WHMCS Legit License" rule was implemented so that we could filter out potential webmaster's.

Anyways I can clearly see "The Reason" for this thread. Go ahead its surely gonna benefit.

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    1. cPanel & SolusVM are both uncrackable due to the way how they're both coded.
    2. Anyone can easily check to see if there hosting provider has a Trial licenses by going to http://verify.cpanel.net

Back On Topic
    Glenn, it's always the webmaster duty to ensure they're running legit software if they're going to be calling themselves a registered company. If I was a client of an RDA/RDP provider I would get very frustrated of having re-install all my programs & losing my data each time couldn't login eachtime cause they're to much of a cheapstake to get a legit licenses for more the one Remote Desktop Connection to be allowed. Has VGNHeart said there are many resellers out here were this illegal RDA/RDP providers can purchase this licenses at.

Website's:
    Yeah thats fine. I agree with you. I am just not convinced with the fact that KWWHunction's staff has to interfere into it.

@robert420. You said "Has VGNHeart said there are many resellers out here were this illegal RDA/RDP providers can purchase this licenses at."

You are mistaken. I was suggesting to take licenses in one the below mentioned ways, not from any KWWH user who have Bizspark Admin account.

Directly - Directly Signup the agreement with MS
    Reseller - signup SPLA with the help of Ingram, Atria etc.

@Mods, I don't see a reason to ban RDA/RDP sellers. Its their servers, its their company. If they get caught for using illegal terminal patches its their problem and not going to affect KWWH in anyway. We all know why the KWWH users prefer RDA and what most of them do. If you guys take these things too much serious, then most of the KWWH sections should be closed for simple reasons.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information