Hey, I just received a mail from good old clicksor spam. It's them advertising this new link shortener service. We all know what that is since linkbucks, adfly, as well as others which payed or not payed some people.

Minimum payout is pretty high tough at $50, and they said they payout twice a month. But aside from its link masking + earning feature, this is what made me curious:

Ads that don't distract your visitors

Our ad will not occupy any of your web page space. The advertisement is always displayed on a separate page when a link is clicked. It can be intestitial ads, top frame banner ads or pop-under ads.
I thought it is cool compared to the usual intestitial ads, which usually annoys some peeps, and makes your site in an iframe when you use the usual banner ads. I'm not sure myself about how good are the conversions there, since I just heard this linkybank thingy, but I want to try this on my new project. I'd most likely want to hear about others who might have already started working with them, since my project is just starting small and I can't provide reliable info via my own experience with them any time sooner.

Whatever, just got to try them.
Tennouji Reviewed by Tennouji on . linkybank.com - new link shortener Hey, I just received a mail from good old clicksor spam. It's them advertising this new link shortener service. We all know what that is since linkbucks, adfly, as well as others which payed or not payed some people. Minimum payout is pretty high tough at $50, and they said they payout twice a month. But aside from its link masking + earning feature, this is what made me curious: I thought it is cool compared to the usual intestitial ads, which usually annoys some peeps, and makes Rating: 5