Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62504 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default SEO Optimization

The Dofollow blogs are page rank 2 - 5. If the links are removed I will add an extra 3 for each post that is removed. They aren't money sites but rather keywords similar to your own.

Time frame, each day for 1 month == the amount you paid for. (I won't do it all in one day, that's sure to cause alarm bells.)

The Meta generator gets information on certain keywords that can be taken advantage of.

The statistics website are such as: website values, whois, dns and much more.

Pinging your website to individual websites, leaving your mark on recently visited.

What else would you like addedd to the packages? I will add them to the details of each package, what could I add? Ideas? Anyway, if it's too high I may change depending on feedback..
    RodneyTrot Reviewed by RodneyTrot on . SEO Optimization http://gumpic.com/di-O97Q.png The Dofollow blogs are page rank 2 - 5. If the links are removed I will add an extra 3 for each post that is removed. They aren't money sites but rather keywords similar to your own. Time frame, each day for 1 month == the amount you paid for. (I won't do it all in one day, that's sure to cause alarm bells.) The Meta generator gets information on certain keywords that can be taken advantage of. The statistics website are such as: website values, whois, Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    servode.com
    I doubt this is the right forum to market such expensive projects ...you also need to give more details when selling something that costs so much, like -- timeframe these project will be completed in , what if the links get removed ? etc

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    For example, you could say, what's the OBL of those blogs you are posting on. Are blogs related to money site, or links are just spam comments?
    Blogs, such as wordpress, or blogengine are usually nofollow.
    You, as SEO expert should know that there's no such thing as 'dofollow' or 'do follow'. Did you saw link containing rel="dofollow" ?
    Also, meta generator tool with 115K links can be found in google, for free, easily. IT IS free, not crack, or something. In SEO terms, it will only help for faster start indexing, nothing else.
    What exactly is xxx,xxx URL pings? Are you pinging each money site post 100K times?
    I am not really clear what your offer contains, that can't be bought on fiverr for 5$

Respected Member
    cvrle, just lock these threads right away, it's pointless and going to kill people's websites.

"Dofollow" links? 100K URL pings? Give me a break.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

How's it going to kill people's websites? DoFollow, so people know it's not a nofollow.

Thread Information