Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62797 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Yes, that would have been fine if your site had an affiliate program but that isn't the case. You'll have to do something else to attract users. Look at sites like filecloud.io, jumbofiles.com, megashare.com, putlocker.com etc. None of them have an affiliate program, yet a large amount of users use their service because their hosts are great for free users.

So something like 1-2mb/s speed would be great. Alongside this, add a captcha ,2-3 minutes wait period between each download and limit free user storage space + file retention ( maybe 500GB + 30 days since last download)

2.   Sponsored Links

What is the maximum filesize allowed??

How many days without download the files are deleted?

Thank you for not having affiliate program.

Free user : 1GB X 5 upload
    Registered user : 2GB X 5 upload

Free user : 2 downloads per day, 45 mins wait between each download (should not affect that much if you download big files)

Inactive files will be deleted after 15 days (due to service startup), will be extended to 30 days later.

Free users have 200KB/sec about 1.6mbps/sec

Premium users = max speed (depends on routing, if you are on the other side of the world, speed may vary ...)

I think i have the cheapest price in the industry. all in CAD

At this time there is no ads ... hehe

There is remote uploading (for registered users), filesize must be minimum 10MB.

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    Free users 60 or 90 days & 3.5gb to 4gb a day I would all it on my forum

Not seems to be a nice free filehost but may be an option.

Currently I use Brontofile and Uptobox.

Brontofile accepts files up to 750MB, deletes the files only with 90 days without download, has remote upload and download speed very good. All this for free users

Uptobox accepts files up to 2GB, deletes files with 60 days free download, remote upload and download speed very good, but have captcha (only 4 numbers) and standby time of 1 minute to start downloading.

I'm looking for a server that accepts files with 1GB for use with Uptobox but the search is hard.

Good luck with your filehost mate

thx all for your feedback.

I must admit ,15 days was too low. I increased to 60 days for free registered users. 15 days will remain for anon uploads.

Aynthing else i missed ?

Website's:
    FileShoppe.net
    Welcome Mathv. Indeed it's nice to see a host that doesnt offer PPD/PPS that caters to nothing but warez users. Site like your could be a nice addition to the legit market.

As mentioned before, nice clean sleek interface! Good luck!

Awesome design, Good luck!

apparently PPD is a must have for ppl/uploader to join up. So PPD program is realeased...

Website's:
    FileShoppe.net
    Well now you are just begging to be abused by warez/copyright uploads. Stay away!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information