Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62644 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default I want to buy a windows7 RDP With 1 gbps

1gbps Uplink Speed
    Admin Access
    Unlimitted bandwith
    Must be offshore
    Storage space doesnot matter
    souleimane Reviewed by souleimane on . I want to buy a windows7 RDP With 1 gbps 1gbps Uplink Speed Admin Access Unlimitted bandwith Must be offshore Storage space doesnot matter Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

Hello,

I just wanted to let anyone who provide him a demo to know this.

I provided him a demo in my server. After he logged in CPU and RAM Usage went high and immediately I checked why. He was running a program called "DUBrute". Because of the name I googled it and found out that it can be used to hack VPS, Dedicated Server. Although Im not sure it is really used for that. When I confronted him about this he said he didn't use it for hacking, just for sending emails. These were his exact words in the PM he sent me.

Quote Originally Posted by souleimane
    i need rdp for brute (send email ect... ) no hacker
    I don't know if he's telling the truth. So if anyone else know for sure, for what this DUBrute is used for I would really like to know it.

If he's telling the truth then Im sorry.

Thanks.

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    DUBrute, is not used for email it's used for cracking logins.

Then I guess Mods should take a action against him before he harm anyone else.

I r Super Cop
    Provide at your own risk guys.
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rox View Post
    Provide at your own risk guys.
    lmao, I was expecting a closed thread after reading the first two comments

I r Super Cop
    We do not monitor what is done on the rdp lol! How do you expect us to? Also, the provider who claimed that illegal activities were conducted on the RDP has not provided any proof.
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Hello,

Im sorry. But I didn't have time to take a snapshot or record a video. I was too busy terminating that process and changing passwords.

But if you or Admin can check my account PMs, check the sent box. (I deleted inbox PMs to free up the space) There are some PMs I sent to him. I quoted one message that was sent by souleimane when reply. He sent this msg after I confronted him. In this message he says he is using this for emailing, not hacking.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rox View Post
    We do not monitor what is done on the rdp lol! How do you expect us to? Also, the provider who claimed that illegal activities were conducted on the RDP has not provided any proof.
    By the look of his request, I can already tell he is up to something unusual to do on his RDP account.

He wants,

1 Gbps
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    Admin Access
    Space Does Not Matter
    Offshore
    Must Allow DBrute

What else do you need to suspect that he's up to a negative usage?

Thread Information