Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62089 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    This is the biggest problem now...from 5$ to 50 cents/day because of files conversion

2.   Sponsored Links

make two option for free users
    Free Streaming & Free Download separately

And in upload,there must be a tick to whether user want to stream his/her own uploaded files or only available for download

if its not possible to implement due to zoom uploader support,then make this option in Account Setting(My account)

It helps u to reduce unnecessary overload of ur server & storage to

thANKS.
    .:x:=> We are Cursed by our Own Soul <=:x:.

How can i see the file in streaming? i try to upload 1 file...but a can't see it in streaming mode....what's wrong?

You think other peoples don't like to download from CL?
    Want to earn with investing? Contact me on skype: ewaldas1232 . Need website? I can create You one cheap :)

Even new files cant be opened, it s a lottery, no matter if they are flv or mp4, one opens, the next one doesnt. Please fix it sooner.
    Besides your and our earnings are killed, you loose reputation. For a new host files should be accessed quickly; if you try a cyber link that wont open, the second one the same, youll go for the old but trusted host

what happened to cyberlocker? i used to get 1000+ downloads a day at the beginning and continue to build my files and yet the counting and results are not reflected compared to the previous days. i'm very sure there's a problem in counting and file downloading, please fix it immediately cyber-locker.

Yes asiongaso, I have the same problem
    Want to earn with investing? Contact me on skype: ewaldas1232 . Need website? I can create You one cheap :)

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    This hosts thread has been closed because the OP continues to make dupe accounts.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread Information