Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6718 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cyber-locker View Post
    Sure, you can send us some free money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Mad View Post
    any chance of some free money?
    lol

Can you add to your site some promo materials, like banners for premium sales ?
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

Website's:
    cyberlocker.ch
    Quote Originally Posted by divineee View Post
    whis looks intersting..but i have a question
    1. how u count Download? 1IP per 24 hours or 1IP per 1 Unique File per 24 Hours?
    2. what is the speed for free user and unregister user?
    3. downloadable size for free and unregis?
    4. the restriction for free and unregis for download? (only XX traffic perday or only can download x time/s perday)
    5. your PPD plan is Mixed 100%PPD and 30% sales/Rebills?

1. The download must be a full download. Downloads are counted as 1IP per 1 Unique File per 24 Hours.
    2. 400KB stream and download for free and unreg users. Unlimited speed for premium users.
    3. Unlimited file download size for all user types (subject to change)
    4. 2GB Download max for free users per 24 hours, 10GB Download max for reg users per 24 hours. Unlimited download for premium (subject to change)
    5. Correct our PPD is mixed by default. 100 percent PPD and 30% sales.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkordie View Post
    lol

Can you add to your site some promo materials, like banners for premium sales ?
    Yes these are coming soon They are already being designed and will be available on the affiliate page in about 5 days time.

3.   Sponsored Links

ok thats good, thanks for answer.
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

Quote Originally Posted by cyber-locker View Post
    1. The download must be a full download. Downloads are counted as 1IP per 1 Unique File per 24 Hours.
    4. 2GB Download max for free users per 24 hours, 10GB Download max for reg users per 24 hours.
    Fail and Fail, hey look what script it is and same business model as Henchfile who just popped up too.

Another host who enforces strict limitations to force "quick buck" premium sales while only giving uploaders credit for a single download within 24 hours for leechers who purchase a premium which earns the site money while the uploaders gets about a penny for the entire day.

You've been warned.

PPD 100% of Downloads 30% of Sales ???
    MIX 100% of Downloads 30% of Sales ???

Website's:
    cyberlocker.ch
    Quote Originally Posted by Stooky View Post
    Fail and Fail, hey look what script it is and same business model as Henchfile who just popped up too.

Another host who enforces strict limitations to force "quick buck" premium sales while only giving uploaders credit for a single download within 24 hours for leechers who purchase a premium which earns the site money while the uploaders gets about a penny for the entire day.

You've been warned.

PPD 100% of Downloads 30% of Sales ???
    MIX 100% of Downloads 30% of Sales ???
    Not really sure what you are getting at here, or if you actually read the post. We offer a 100 percent PPD with a 30 percent commission on sales on top by default, or you can choose a strait 70 percent of premium sales. So anytime the site makes money selling a premium membership, the uploader makes money as well, regardless. If the uploader has good traffic, then he will definitely make more than a penny for the entire day.

The 2 GB per day is just too strict of a limitation and doesn't help the uploaders or even your business as 90% of the people downloading will pass on downloading from your service over the less stricter limitations your competition doesn't have, then no premium sales get made because they aren't even getting a chance to experience your service for even a short amount of time as a free user. Most downloaders that get turned away do not return. I upload 2 files, that's it, they've already hit their download limit which is very bad.

Speaking from experience.

Website's:
    cyberlocker.ch
    so what would you suggest for download limits. To be honest, we were unsure what uploaders would prefer with download limits.

From what it looks like you're not in this for the long haul IMO based on all the new hosts popping up left and right with the same exact script because everything you have set up is screaming "how much money can we earn on premiums from both downloads and uploaders before we disappear".

You're trying to force premium purchases of downloaders by strict downloading limitations.
    You're trying to force premium purchases of uploaders by limiting storage to a mere 100GB. No uploader is going to buy a premium for a new host that they don't even see they can earn from yet and they aren't going to earn with a small storage limitation.
    You have no 60, 90 or 180 day premium plans. You go straight from 30 to 365 days.
    No FTP "another host using this script with no FTP support", you've knocked out 50% of potential uploaders.
    No incentive for uploaders to trade in $$ or point earnings for premium membership which falls into the second thing I mentioned about forcing uploaders to buy premiums.

Sorry if I come off negative, I'm just really observant to all the new hosts popping up lately.

From what it looks like you're not in this for the long haul IMO based on all the new hosts popping up left and right with the same exact script because everything you have set up is screaming "how much money can we earn on premiums from both downloads and uploaders before we disappear".

You're trying to force premium purchases of downloaders by strict downloading limitations.
    You're trying to force premium purchases of uploaders by limiting storage to a mere 100GB. No uploader is going to buy a premium for a new host that they don't even see they can earn from yet and they aren't going to earn with a small storage limitation.
    You have no 60, 90 or 180 day premium plans. You go straight from 30 to 365 days.
    No FTP "another host using this script with no FTP support", you've knocked out 50% of potential uploaders.
    No incentive for uploaders to trade in $$ or point earnings for premium membership which falls into the second thing I mentioned about forcing uploaders to buy premiums.

Sorry if I come off negative, I'm just really observant to all the new hosts popping up lately.

free users gotta download a software so i did and went to download again as free user and it just asked me to install that software again i suggest you remove that and let the user actually download the file cause to be honest people isent going to bover

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information