Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62800 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Default FD is banned here

NOT!!

So they emailed affiliates, and encouraged them to upload again. I was like, Cool. So I went to my payment page and checked, I had a few hundred bucks there.

They rejected my payment. They replied me that I had DMCA files within the payment.
    Fine, but they didn't delete my files, not to mention that at least half of those aren't DMCA earning. They simply rejected all and kept their ads money.

Well, honestly, I didn't expect any payment since the beginning of August. Easy come easy go. If Filedefend is reading this thread, please do not attempt to raise people's hope with your left and then kill them with your right hand.
    everest Reviewed by everest on . FD is banned here NOT!! So they emailed affiliates, and encouraged them to upload again. I was like, Cool. So I went to my payment page and checked, I had a few hundred bucks there. They rejected my payment. They replied me that I had DMCA files within the payment. Fine, but they didn't delete my files, not to mention that at least half of those aren't DMCA earning. They simply rejected all and kept their ads money. Well, honestly, I didn't expect any payment since the beginning of August. Easy come Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

May be a mistake, send them a ticket to check your account again, maybe you will get paid, I have 2 pending payments and I hope to get them, They pay me 3 times already, If you dont upload copyrights materials, They really pay.

What kind of file host is that? They keep your files, keep your earnings, only to reject them at the end?

DMCA? Fine, go ahead and removed all the files and the associated earnings. At least I know what happen. Don't run business like that.

My Files Were Copyrighted and I Lost Hope I Knew That They Will Not Pay

But I Changed my payment option to moneybookers and my payment was done fast

They've paid me four times without problems.
    So yes, they really pay.

They not pay if you uploading illegal files. They are like depositfiles...

Anybody received payment this week? It's already Wednesday.

And it seems that their upload server is down right now.

They say that will pay all this week.

Will they defend my files against DMCA?

NO.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information