Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63029 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default People to upload game covers

Hello,

Last year i had a bunch of people upload images to my site for all the games on the site, I need a few more doing.

Im paying $0.03 per image upload. All you have to do is enter the URL of the image to my script and it will copy it to my server.

Can pay by PayPal(preferred) or AlertPay(Only have $35 though once its gone its gone.) or if you can wait till Thursday i can pay by Webmoney.

PM Me for more details. No limit to how many you can enter, You must register on my site, from there you will be able to request payments / see your balance.

Thanks
    olli460 Reviewed by olli460 on . People to upload game covers Hello, Last year i had a bunch of people upload images to my site for all the games on the site, I need a few more doing. Im paying $0.03 per image upload. All you have to do is enter the URL of the image to my script and it will copy it to my server. Can pay by PayPal(preferred) or AlertPay(Only have $35 though once its gone its gone.) or if you can wait till Thursday i can pay by Webmoney. PM Me for more details. No limit to how many you can enter, You must register on my site, Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Hey, this job seems easy and since I have the time, I'd be interested in doing this. PM me more details please.

Website's:
    dhi-forumerz.com watchanimes.org c0ver.me
    Im interested.. add me on msn w0rld-life@hotmail.com or send me a PM with full details

Website's:
    musictaste.net
    plz PM more details

pm me, i can do it for free

Thread Information