Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62635 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    wznetwork.com
    netspend.com

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ripwrz.com
    Why you want to open it with fake info, TO USE IT FOR SPAM?!

Anyway. if your account got limited, they will request from you some documents with your REAL NAME on it not just your cc/bank.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.

not for SPAM
    i want to use for donations
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

Website's:
    ripwrz.com
    kk, open it with your real info. it`s OVER if they limited your account if you opened it with fake info...

ok fine well do thanks
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

Its simple, Use your real name, but then use a fake address, however use a ZIP code that is in the same state as you.

Then get an online account with capital one, I'm sure American express will offer a similar deal.

Use your real name on that, and real address etc, then verify your paypal with that.

Then use this system,

Donation > Paypal > Online account i.e American Express > Real bank account

Its a good system, it works and its alot more secure than your real address being posted.

Just keep under their radar, it does not matter how much money you transfer (providing your verified), just dont bring attention to your account, with disputes over nothing and so on.

Thats my advice, choose to follow at your own risk

Just use your real information, you're going to use it to do anything illegal, are you? Taking donations isn't a problem.
    Safety First, then Teamwork

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information