Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62959 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Dedicated server in Romania, Sweden, Russia or Switzerland

I need dedicated server. I'm willing to pay maximum 60$ per month. I can pay only via bitcoin. Should support/allow music linking. All offers can be made via PM.
    Or VPS? if so, than it shouldn'd be shared VPS.

thank you.
    -Xclusive- Reviewed by -Xclusive- on . Dedicated server in Romania, Sweden, Russia or Switzerland I need dedicated server. I'm willing to pay maximum 60$ per month. I can pay only via bitcoin. Should support/allow music linking. All offers can be made via PM. Or VPS? if so, than it shouldn'd be shared VPS. thank you. Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

You should look for a VPS as you will not find a 60$ dedicated server in those countries.

All VPS's are shared usually(shared=all ddos's hit me too), havent seen an host with private boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by vgnheart View Post
    You should look for a VPS as you will not find a 60$ dedicated server in those countries.
    To be honest, if the attack is big enough it will take down the whole switch or even router/uplink.

Hence, everything = shared unless you have your own dedicated router/uplink, switch and dedicated server which would be VERY expensive, nowhere near $60/m.

I suggest http://voxility.com/ but their prices are a bit more than $60. I don't think it will be possible to get a dedicated server for $60/m in Romania.
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

It begins...
    $60/month is enough to get you a mid-level VPS. Expect peanuts if you're going to pay peanuts. If you need a dedicated server, you need to shell out cash; this isn't a 2 dollar shared hosting account.

@-Xclusive-, I saw your reply on Shineservers thread. And it looks like you are happy with them, then why you are looking for new server?

Respected Member
    Agree. For $60 you cannot expect much.

Either a decent VPS or add another $60 in there and get a dedicated.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Quote Originally Posted by vgnheart View Post
    @-Xclusive-, I saw your reply on Shineservers thread. And it looks like you are happy with them, then why you are looking for new server?
    A call from higher, told them to take down my vps or they would face legal problems.
    Otherwise they have very good service. Just my blog content was/is radioactive.

@-Xclusive-, If you host radioactive materials or atom bombs it will be difficult to find a web host that accepts your content

Thread Information